CFB 2013-2014

Sterling

El Presidente
He may have a chance of being dumber than Vince Young. That takes talent.
Don't think it will pan out quite that way. Imagine at some point ESPN will have Young analyzing games with Keyshawn and Ray Ray and it will just suck the intelligence away from the small handful of guys like Steve Young that actually aren't mongoloids.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lmao......that shitshow of a university has reached a new low. I thought Petrino would have been gone, but, they seem to love that kind of thing.

Bde6yeUIIAAzihM.jpg

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Don't be mad just because the Cards have proven that they can dominate teams in "superior" conferences time and time again... At the rate they are going, Louisville will be one of the best, if not the best, all-around sports university in the nation (basketball, baseball, football, soccer, women's basketball), a full dynasty school sure sounds nice.

Lmao......that shitshow of a university has reached a new low. I thought Petrino would have been gone, but, they seem to love that kind of thing.

Bde6yeUIIAAzihM.jpg

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least they win. Why does Dana Holgorrorrorosen still have a job?
Your stalking is beyond creepy.

To the UofL guy.....the AD is run well, but watching your fans rationalize taking back Petrino after all that is hilarious and is a perfect example of everything wrong with athletics. Jurich must slide around from place to place without the benefit of a spine.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Your stalking is beyond creepy.

To the UofL guy.....the AD is run well, but watching your fans rationalize taking back Petrino after all that is hilarious and is a perfect example of everything wrong with athletics. Jurich must slide around from place to place without the benefit of a spine.
Most fans I know aremore skeptical than excited about the hiring. He was a damn great coach when he was here originally. He not only won games, he also produced the the highest GPA/graduation rates of any Louisville coach that can be remembered and overall was a great role-model to his players. In terms of his mistakes, everyone makes them. Saban lied to Miami when he took the job with 'Bama. in terms of ethical/moral causes, what he did was fucking dirty, but most would easily bang a hot 25 yr old if given the opportunity.

Personally, I'm skeptical and glad that Jurich is covering the University's ass with the large buyout and morality clauses. But ultimately, no matter what people say, if you are a big fan of a team, doesn't matter what it takes to win, winning is winning. It is the people that are jealous of success that make excuses and make big deals to try and discredit accomplishments.

"If you lie to me, I'll kill you." - Tom Jurich to Petrino during his interview.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't be mad just because the Cards have proven that they can dominate teams in "superior" conferences time and time again... At the rate they are going, Louisville will be one of the best, if not the best, all-around sports university in the nation (basketball, baseball, football, soccer, women's basketball), a full dynasty school sure sounds nice.
Memphis? Yech.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Louisville still has the absolute goddamn worst arena name. "KFC Yum! Center" What the holy fuck?
kfc_yum_center.jpg

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Louisville still has the absolute goddamn worst arena name. "KFC Yum! Center" What the holy fuck?
kfc_yum_center.jpg
Dumb name indeed, but one hellof an arena. Have you been there before? Numerous magazines and websites have named it a top 20 sports complex in the nation overall. Then a hundred miles up you have a top 5, Lucas Oil Stadium.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol Petrino gets about 2 years before he fucks a intern and gets fired from Louisville leaving them in the dumps yet again. I gotta admit Louisville will never be a powerhouse program or win any national football titles but it's a nice stepping stone for coaches.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Guess Saban hired his scapegoat for why they don't win next year. Does 'Bama play at Knoxville this year?

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Heh Bama will be reloading, but with questions at QB and a lot of defensive players to replace we should not be top 5 preseason.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I am forced to believe he must suck dick really really really really good