Chat GPT AI

Ultimate Word Association Game​

Dear AI assistant,

Let's play our enhanced word association game. Here are the rules:

1. Start with the given word.
  2. For each line, provide five single-word associations.
  3. The 5th word of each line becomes the 1st word of the next line.
  4. Continue for at least 25 lines.
  5. Never repeat any word used as a 5th/1st word in the entire chain.
  6. If all potential 5th words have been used, generate a new, contextually relevant word.
  7. Use a mix of nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs throughout the chain.
  8. Allow natural concept evolution without forced connections.
  9. Present the result as a numbered list.

After completing the chain, provide a brief analysis of:

• The overall thematic journey
  • Interesting patterns or conceptual shifts
  • How the non-repetition rule affected the chain's evolution

To start the game, please provide a single word.

Use this prompt in Sonnet 3.5 (it's free) at Claude.ai and you can ask for two words to be done at a time. And it interprets the path of association the word game leads to. It's interesting stuff.

Last edited:
I made a game with Sonnet 3.5 that if you guys want to try out and play.

You enter a word, the word is flashed with the corresponding numbers associated with the letters, you then select an above prediction (lowest number you guess it is) and after that select a below prediction (highest number you guess it is) and then finally select what you estimated or predict the word sum value is, between the highlighted cells for the above and below prediction.

Word Sum Prediction Game

I suggest playing it on phone but you can play from PC.

It's a game I've had on my mind for +4 years, just never knew how to code. Finally I can make it with GPT.

I updated the game quite a bit. I made it so you automatically start with "Use Prediction Window" on. This is best mode to play in. Its just simple as absorbing numbers flashed and estimating a total word sum final prediction for it, right away. The "Colored Range Numbers" option will color letters 1-9 red, letters 10-18 green and letters 19-26 blue. By doing this, you can quickly estimate and predict the word sum differently. This way you can count the amount of colored numbers flashed for r,g,b respectively and take the average of the number range per color, and quickly multiply the amount of color flashed by the colored number ranges averages and you will score within a 15 point prediction window every time. To combat this, I'm going to make it so its on a timer for how long you get to look at the prediction grid to select the word sum prediction.

Word Sum Prediction Game

Let me know if you like the game and give me feedback. There are multiple mental approaches for playing this game and it all helps you practice using your prefrontal cortex ultimately.