Bronze Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_1.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why haven't these nudes been leaked yet?

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah. That's exactly the type of chick you want to dip your wick into and then piss off when you want out. Don't stick your dick In crazy especially if she knows how to handle a blade.
I bet the sex is epically rough and nasty though.

Video of her here

Stephanie Figueroa Creative Weapons at the 2010 international martial arts festival - YouTube
Nothing in that video indicates that she knows how to handle a blade. That was a baton that she only held on one end.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
You know, im no defense attorney, but i'm pretty sure the "Well the school should have stopped me from catching teenage dick" defense isn't gonna work...

teacher-2.jpg

Would bang, but avoid eye contact. I don't need dem crazy eyes reminding me what a terrible decision I'm making.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
24 year old sleeping with a 17 year old is slightly creepy, but how is that illegal if the age of consent in that state is 16?

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Because the student teacher relationship makes it illegal.

Edit: At least that's what I've always assumed. I don't know that I've seen that verified anywhere yet. Something about having authority over them blah blah blah.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Edit, after posting I looked it up. Age of consent is 17.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Because the student teacher relationship makes it illegal.

Edit: At least that's what I've always assumed. I don't know that I've seen that verified anywhere yet. Something about having authority over them blah blah blah.
It can make it illegal, but it usually doesn't apply to subs.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Also 16 - 14 can bang someone as long as they are not over 4 years older or something.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It can make it illegal, but it usually doesn't apply to subs.
It would apply to all teachers and administrators. They all have some level of authority over the kids. I had the same question in another case and this is the conclusion i came up with. I think the specifics of that case were that the teacher was a sub in the kids class, had some sort of non sexual relationship, got a job somewhere else (can't recall if it was another school or another district), and then started fucking him in her car after he reached the age of consent and still got convicted.

I probably don't have to say this, but I will just so no one is confused. The School District obviously would have rules against any employee sexxing up any student. We're talking about laws though since they're prosecuting and not just firing her.

Also 16 - 14 can bang someone as long as they are not over 4 years older or something.
I'm not aware of any state that allows 4 years of separation. Where's that at? I thought they all capped out at 2 yrs. 4 would make sense though, that way seniors couldn't get sent to jail for fucking freshmen.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic