Cheated out of my youth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Woman charged with having sexual relationship with 15-year-old

andrea-watson.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The teens were 18, but arrested anyway... They take those teacher student relationships very seriously.
eh if you're a high school teacher fucking a student that's not okay no matter how old the student is. especially if you're a fat fucking DREAMER.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
eh if you're a high school teacher fucking a student that's not okay no matter how old the student is. especially if you're a fat fucking DREAMER.
What's wrong with either of those?

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fired, sure thing that is something people get fired over but if I was arrested for fucking an 18 year old I would be like have you seen her ass?They would be oh yeah and she is 18 you are free to go and I would get multiple high fives on the way out.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Islamic

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fired, sure thing that is something people get fired over but if I was arrested for fucking an 18 year old I would be like have you seen her ass?They would be oh yeah and she is 18 you are free to go and I would get multiple high fives on the way out.

If you were a teacher and she was your student, it would still be a crime in TX. Teacher-student relationships are illegal, age doesn't matter. It wouldn't be statutory LOL"rape", though.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Havent Killed Since 1984

Golden Knight of the Realm
First the Wall stuff at Plano East after the election and now this. Plano is really making the news for all the right reasons.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
why won't all these thirsty bitches go to a club and just have a train ran on them?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Islamic