Clash Royale

intelnavi_sl

shitlord
I have a clan with a decent number of friends in it - feel free to join.

Clan: Hogan's Heroes
Clan Tag: #CQ9UU2

Just lowered trophy requirement in case some of you are new and want in.
Hm, I see 5 Hogan's Heroes, none with that clan tag.

Edit: nvm, found you could search tags if you add the '#'

Got past 900 on my 2nd day, time to drop like a rock back to 400.

Darph_sl

shitlord
Started a clan with RL friends called 'Great Again' - we need more people. PUNISHED for not being in a large, active clan.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Cool I joined as Hutorn. Only a few weeks into playing, but learning quick. Dropped a few Hundo on cards so far....yea never thought I'd end up like this with my life...

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Nice ! Im in arena 5, almost 6 now. I'll prob spend another $100 for chests for arena 6 and 7 once I get there and be done spending for a bit. I'm really enjoying the game and it has been refreshing so far. I can see it being a game I play for a long time with all the crafty combinations and new tourny coming out.

However, I don't think I'll ever be a super top player because I've never put in the time to be coordinated in fast response type games. There are some beastly players I'm seeing in the top of these tourny videos.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I'm 100% F2P and I peaked at ~2400 trophies in arena 8 with a Lavahound + balloon deck. Started experimenting with a miner I opened and tanked down to ~2000. Seems like even small adjustments to play style or even switching out a card or two affects performance quite a bit, at least in arena 8

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I guess I'm just really unlucky. I've only seen one legendary card (princess), and it seems like everyone I play against has multiple legendaries or even multiple level 2 legendaries. Granted, I've only spent $5 on gems when I first started playing in March, but I've played literally every day for four months and only seen 1 legendary.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I guess I'm just really unlucky. I've only seen one legendary card (princess), and it seems like everyone I play against has multiple legendaries or even multiple level 2 legendaries. Granted, I've only spent $5 on gems when I first started playing in March, but I've played literally every day for four months and only seen 1 legendary.
This is me except 0 legendaries. I can make every common card a 10 and rare a 6 but not one single legendary. I just came back from a month break out of frustration with it.

I think I peaked around 2500 and thought what's the point and I get my ten crowns and stay at 2000-2100.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I hit 2300 then tanked when I kept coming up against people with over leveled cards. This game needs more variety.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Peaked at 2200 with my Pekka beatdown deck, now im getting better at the low cost miner cycle decks and have a high of 2864 trophies. Level 9 tower with 8.5/6.5/3/1......spent a small amount of $$ on magicals in arena 7 and have the payfecta (miner/princess/ice wiz). So much fun to play and still easy to lose if you dont play smart.

What I still love is how you treat the 1st minute of the game like chess trying to see what deck your opponent has, as well as learning their patterns.

Some of the top players are insanely smart, cant even imagine how they can think + react that fast.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I guess I should just be happy that I've managed to get to 2900 trophies while only spending $5 on the first day to get some cards.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
I refuse to play the royal giant + hog combo and lose to it almost every time. I am 100% ftp and peak at 2450 but fall down every time I alter my deck to try to counter royal giants. I have so much hate for the 70% of decks that run that right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
As a player of that deck before it was a thing it is not too hard to counter. Barbs of course. Lots of shock/bounce back maybe. I don't know the meta deck to beat it and win though. I just know what stops me.

I use

Royal
Hog
Valk
Musket
Witch
Arrows
Rage
Elixir

My strat is to get a royal down with a witch behind and drop rage on them. The hog is almost never used by me other than a feint to one side or the other.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Managed to break 3k last night (though I probably won't stay there for long).

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Anyone still playing this? Im not as addicted as I used to be, growing a bit stale, but sitting at 2998 trophies currently. Been rocking a miner cycle deck and its pretty fun. (Cheesy and OPish but whatever)

Waiting for them to add more content and fix tournaments, but other than that, figured the game deserved a thread here at least

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still play sometimes. Like any of these iphone games though it sucks because you are not on an even or leveling playing field. So I'm constantly battling people 4 levels above me with maxxed out cards.