Classic Movies to Watch With Your Kids...

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
That it takes you guys this long to bring up Willow every time we do this makes me sad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I can not second The Last Dragon hard enough,
Music still gets me hard to this day

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzXaEbQifDf4pzIgdMUYedq0wxaTdBoGf5xEAVP0hCV8UsO-WT.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
While you are at it watch this..
View attachment 925
Watched it many times and love it! A little more violent than Shao Lin Soccer, with some of the humor being a little more bizarre, so it's less appropriate for kids.

I've shown my elementary students Shao Lin Soccer, but I wouldn't show them Kung Fu Hustle.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Somehow I don't think Jason and Argonauts will go over well. I pulled out the Atari 2600 simulator, and my ten year old got frustrated that it just looked like blocks. I told her that it used to be considered state of the art, and she just looked at me funny.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
My kid is only 4 so I have a few years yet but fuck I hope you are wrong. I loved that show as a kid.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
My kid is only 4 so I have a few years yet but fuck I hope you are wrong. I loved that show as a kid.

I assure you that at some point in the next few years, he's gonna say, "Daddy, these graphics suck!". It's always funny (if not sad) when there's a movie on in black and white, and they just don't understand what's going on or why.