College Football 2014-15

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Louisville needs better QBs... Ones that don't throw into double coverage constantly... I cannot wait until Ferguson is eligible next year or see if Lamar Jackson is the real deal.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
He said Chubb.

BB.png

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Wow... Second time this game they completely mispotted a 1st down in Georgia favor without even reviewing it in booth... Time to switch to Bourbon and pass out. Fuck...

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Derrick Henry is like 7'5" 400lbs and runs a 4.5 forty. Oh and he's just Bama's backup RB. FUCK EVERYTHING. Whatever though, I'm ready to get drunk and do this thing. HYYYYYPE.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
No, not at all. Bourbon is now my friend tonight, I will cuddle and spoon (I'll be the little spoon, I need the comforting) with it through the rest of the night.

Gah we need a fucking QB so bad... The amount of picks, dumb throws, and inaccurate throws (mainly too high). But what do you expect out of a 3rd string QB that has played only a little more than half a game total before starting this game? Strong left us kinda high-and-dry in this regards. Thankfully we have 2 QBs that are decently legit next year, but we also lose one of the best WRs in college and a few key defensive weapons. We also had the 45th ranked recruiting class for 2014 (was not really any better in 2012 or 2013 either) compared to Georgia's top 10 consistently?

Chubb is a damn beast btw. Holy hell...

We may sign Jawon Pass in 2016. He's the #1 dual-threat QB. His best friend and brother both committed and signed with us. So there is more hope soon!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You mean the guy that was MVP of a National Championship game? Pretty sure that was like his 8th chance.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Michael Dyer? Yea... They gave him a second chance and he blew it. Oh well... He'll be cheap to pick up in the NFL though
Actually with Chubbs I was referring to forgetting Gurley, but yeah Dyer is quite the fuck up - but will probably still get a shot simply because of what he can do if he pulls his head out of his ass.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wow, talk about forgetting to try... Ole Miss looks like a shell of a team and that is gracious.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not trying to take anything away from TCU at all with that comment, they're very very good.... holy shit that INT touchdown mid post!!!---

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Holy mother of God, Ole Miss is just shitting the bed. He tried to intentionally ground it to avoid a safety, which would have been a safety anyway, and he threw an interceptionin his own bloody end zoneinstead of just going down.

This is all because TCU is good, and charged up, but this is not the Ole Miss we've seen this year. It's like the whole team went out and got super drunk last night, and can't perform up to speed today.