College Football 2014-15

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
College football fans.....

LSU fans are complaining that Chavis knows our playbook now going to an in division opponent.

Serously? Have they ever watched LSU play? LSU has like 5 plays, and one of those is the fake field goal.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
College football fans.....

LSU fans are complaining that Chavis knows our playbook now going to an in division opponent.

Serously? Have they ever watched LSU play? LSU has like 5 plays, and one of those is the fake field goal.
Run left in i form. Run right in i form. And a pass?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Go Georgia Tech!

EDIT: Refs trying to keep Miss. St. in this already. That was definitely a fumble and the whistle was blown WAY late. Guess they cannot let another SEC W team get demolished today?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Hey don't drag my GaTors into this.

Who is your team Rais? I sense some SEC team made you butthurt.
No SEC butt hurt. I've stumped for Alabama lately because they are, and have been good. As my personal team has always been Penn State. I have even stated how shittastic the big10/14 is also and my personal hatred towards Ohio. So have at it about the ped state jokes etc since I haven't heard them before.

Being a life long resident of Florida and going to UCF, my dislike for all Florida teams are all equal ever since ol HBC left the gators.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This score box is starting to grow on me. Maybe it is old and I've just missed it but it is nice not having the top of the screen busy.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Wow... Nice catch by Miss St. for that interception. Dumb throw, but great grab overall

Instrinsic - my little roadtrip to Lexington sucked. Was hungover, angry, cold, and was reminded constantly by some of our clients of the Louisville basketball game and our loss last night. There is a reason I fucking hate going to Lexington for work. I did make sure ot remind them that their school is only good at one sport (basketball) and that we (Louisville) almost have more SEC wins over the last 5 years than they do in that same timeframe (we need 1 more win to match their 5 year SEC-win record). Bastards...

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Lol... SEC W dominance all right...
rolleyes.png

I cannot wait for the media spin on these teams getting dominated by teams that "played nobody" (TCU) or in a weak conference. If atleast 2 SEC W teams lose tomorrow, it is going to be glorious.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Everyone with eyes knew it was bullshit all year long. If OSU's QB hadn't gotten hurt, I'd not be surprised if they won.