College Football 2014-15

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Don't worry. You'll be hearing about your blowout to my SEC team for way more than 2 weeks.
The difference is that the ACC was never clamored as the best like the SEC has been. The ACC never had that ego trip and thought they were entitled like your conference has been over the last 10 years (and your conference holds a fraction of the championships ultimately). That is the major difference... I was Doubtful we'd win the game, especially with the QB core we had. Your Georgia fans thought you should be in the playoff mix (this is from your Dawgs SB Nation site). We were just happy to be in a bowl game coming into the ACC with mediocre-caliber QBs. LSU, Ole Miss, and Miss St all thought they'd win out, and everyone attached to their nuts (ESPN) thought the same thing and those teams ended up losing, 2 of them in Fucking blowouts that were previously stated to be top 5 teams and shouldve been in playoff contention.

So get off your pedestal. Congrats, you won against a 45th ranked recruiting class, with a 3rd string QB that has only played half a game, without our main running back, in a new conference, with all new coaches. On a positive note, as I've said previously, Chubb is a real monster and deserves major recognition. He's going to be a damn star in college and the NFL.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol to be fair you were talking smack to what earlier and lost. I pity you. Dear god do I pity you.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Lol to be fair you were talking smack to what earlier and lost. I pity you. Dear god do I pity you.
I did, but never much mention of my team or how we'd whoop on major SEC teams (never said we'd win against Georgia but said I was just happy playing them). I talked shit about the SEC as a whole and so far, the shit talking seems to be pretty accurate in terms of their record so far in regards to their ranked teams losing the games that actually matter. And I've always said Alabama is the real Fucking deal. They are what props the SEC up...

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Great day of football today my friends. Mizzou plays at noon and then the two playoff games follow. The best bowl games are finally here, thank god for New Years Day! Much drinking will be done.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not very optimistic about MSU's chances today. Against both of the very good offenses we played this year we were unwilling to totally commit to running the ball. I don't see why that doesn't change today.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Not very optimistic about MSU's chances today. Against both of the very good offenses we played this year we were unwilling to totally commit to running the ball. I don't see why that doesn't change today.
I went all out and picked Baylor for my 39 point confidence selection in the Bowl pick'em game. Let's go Bears!

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Still think Oregon is the best team I've seen all season. I expect Baylor, OSU, and Oregon wins.

I agree about msu. They have the offense to keep up with teams like OSU, Oregon, and Baylor.. But it seems like they don't have the mentality. Still relying on defense to win the day and that just isn't going to happen against the high powered offenses.. Gotta score every time down the field

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Still think Oregon is the best team I've seen all season. I expect Baylor, OSU, and Oregon wins.

I agree about msu. They have the offense to keep up with teams like OSU, Oregon, and Baylor.. But it seems like they don't have the mentality. Still relying on defense to win the day and that just isn't going to happen against the high powered offenses.. Gotta score every time down the field
Oregon is scary. I still suspect a FSU v. Alabama championship game however. As much as I absolutely hate the SEC narrative (as everyone knows by now), I have Alabama winning it all because they are just that good and prepared. Their 1 loss was a fluke in my opinion. But I think it'll be a very close game against FSU in the championship as FSU always seems to pull greatness out of their ass when it is needed which also makes them incredibly entertaining to watch.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
My biggest concern is turnovers - we've had issues, and that's what did us in against Ole Miss and what I've seen kill teams in these bowl games. TCU had several but they created more - and they were just flat out better than Mississippi anyway.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Didn't tOSU ass rape this wisky team a few weeks ago? Good game, kid should have picked that though

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ that's like the 5th or 6th deep pass that they have completed.