College Football 2016-2017 Season

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmfao, ESPN can't say Wisconsin won but 5 play by play replays talking about how LSU lost.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I got that as well. LSU just shit the bed. Oklahoma did too.

Not even close. Houston outplayed us badly. OU rated preseason at #3 was pretty lolworthy, but we just looked completely unprepared out there.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Not even close. Houston outplayed us badly. OU rated preseason at #3 was pretty lolworthy, but we just looked completely unprepared out there.

Greg Ward and Houston is stupidly underrated because they are in the AAC. A lot of people thought they were overrated (especially in preseason polls) because they played in a "easy" conference, but they are changing the narrative perfectly. They'll be a nightmare for any team. Their QB is legit and probably top 5 in college.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Greg Ward and Houston is stupidly underrated because they are in the AAC. A lot of people thought they were overrated (especially in preseason polls) because they played in a "easy" conference, but they are changing the narrative perfectly. They'll be a nightmare for any team. Their QB is legit and probably top 5 in college.

They were legit as fuck today. I think they are going to be a handful for any team. Unfortunately, they play a lot of nobodies this year.

I don't think OU is a bad team this year, but they certainly had a lot of question marks coming into the season (receiver, d line, o line, secondary) and all of those question marks turned out to contribute significantly to the loss.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'll take 10 - 3 at the half as a pyrrhic victory. A couple of things we really need to clean up, or offense looks terrible. Defense is really stepping up.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
They were legit as fuck today. I think they are going to be a handful for any team. Unfortunately, they play a lot of nobodies this year.

I don't think OU is a bad team this year, but they certainly had a lot of question marks coming into the season (receiver, d line, o line, secondary) and all of those question marks turned out to contribute significantly to the loss.

I'm scared shitless for Nov. 17th when we play them after seeing today's game.

One thing for certain, I expect us to blow out UK by 30+ points this year. This game is hilarious. Southern Miss with 31 straight points

Hosix

All labs matter!

After watching this game and knowing nothing about Houston, I agree completely.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
After watching this game and knowing nothing about Houston, I agree completely.

If they get into the Big 12, I suspect they'll soon become the king of Texas in terms of football if Herman stays. Their recruiting will pick up and their followers will increase causing them to be the best team in the state of Texas (if they aren't the best already, but we'll need to see Texas actually play first).

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The USC-Alabama game is hard for me to watch, because I want both to lose so badly they just withdraw from their season. However, I wanted Alabama to lose more. Too bad USC couldn't keep up with them.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
If they get into the Big 12, I suspect they'll soon become the king of Texas in terms of football if Herman stays.

This is why all UH fans are big Charlie Strong fans this year. If UH can do a "state of Miami" thing they will be a powerhouse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
The USC-Alabama game is hard for me to watch, because I want both to lose so badly they just withdraw from their season. However, I wanted Alabama to lose more. Too bad USC couldn't keep up with them.

I stopped watching as there is no way for Bama' to lose right now. I was suspecting a blowout and seems my suspicions are somewhat accurate. Rather watch UK lose in hilarious fashion and see how much I have to worry about Clemson.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I stopped watching as there is no way for Bama' to lose right now. I was suspecting a blowout and seems my suspicions are somewhat accurate. Rather watch UK lose in hilarious fashion and see how much I have to worry about Clemson.

Yeah, I'm giving up on it, too.

I'm anxious about Notre Dame's opening tomorrow night against Texas. I hope it's a good game and not a blow out.

Hosix

All labs matter!
This is why all UH fans are big Charlie Strong fans this year. If UH can do a "state of Miami" thing they will be a powerhouse.

If UH can keep Herman...that's the biggest question. He is going to get major $$$ offers from big schools. Money talks and bullshit walks.