College Football 2016-2017 Season

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
If UH can keep Herman...that's the biggest question. He is going to get major $$$ offers from big schools. Money talks and bullshit walks.

Pretty sure Univ. of Houston will be able to afford him, so that's not much of an issue. The AD just said if Houston goes to a P5, Herman gets a $5mil bonus. He makes $3 million/year as-is

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WVU looked better than I had expected given our starting tackle went out and lost our best defensive player again. Dakiel Shorts is a god across the middle and our OL manhandled Mizzou's defensive front.

The score of that game was a lot closer than it should have been. Settled for way too many fgs, that red zone shit needs cleaned up but Im happy.

Also gotta love the ESPiN already in full effect.

Oklahoma losing to a very good #15 Houston team? Ends title chances.
LSU losing to unranked Wisconsin? Np SEC bros, doesnt hurt LSU's chances at all.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bama looked scary good yesterday. Defense just fucking raped USC.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Lol, all the SEC hate feels good boys.

I'm basking in it and enjoying it quite nicely.

Alabama is the only exception, they continue to be too good for college football. I will never question their ability. Now we just need to see how Ole' Miss does.

What I came away with yesterday.
1. Alabama should not be in college football, it isn't fair.
2. Houston is legit and I'm scared to play them in November
3. Clemson has some issue to work out, but will likely be fine.
4. Miles is on his farewell tour this year which sucks because he still did great things at LSU
5. UK still sucks and their fans are already calling for basketball to start where they will dominate the SEC like always and feel relevant again.
6. Georgia looks good. Chubb is a beast once again
7. Florida has some issues too, but I think a lot of the assumptions of a bad season will be wrong. They'll probably be good, but not great.
8. Virginia is not good at football. But they have a new coach, so we'll need to see further.
9. Both Stoops brothers may be out of jobs soon
10. Auburn's defense looks great

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm basking in it and enjoying it quite nicely.

Alabama is the only exception, they continue to be too good for college football. I will never question their ability. Now we just need to see how Ole' Miss does.

What I came away with yesterday.
1. Alabama should not be in college football, it isn't fair.
2. Houston is legit and I'm scared to play them in November
3. Clemson has some issue to work out, but will likely be fine.
4. Miles is on his farewell tour this year which sucks because he still did great things at LSU
5. UK still sucks and their fans are already calling for basketball to start where they will dominate the SEC like always and feel relevant again.
6. Georgia looks good. Chubb is a beast once again
7. Florida has some issues too, but I think a lot of the assumptions of a bad season will be wrong. They'll probably be good, but not great.
8. Virginia is not good at football. But they have a new coach, so we'll need to see further.
9. Both Stoops brothers may be out of jobs soon
10. Auburn's defense looks great

Three Stoops brothers since Mike is the d coordinator under Bob.

I have to admit, for the last 5 years I've made fun of other OU fans wanting to fire Bob since there wasn't anyone available that OU could get to replace him but I'm sick of seeing the defense look completely lost at the beginning of the season every year. I wonder if Herman would take the OU job for 5 mil a year? If so I would probably take the shot.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
38 fucking yards of total offense in the first half, 38! And 37 were passing!

But... You're defense looked damn good! Seems a lot of teams are having major QB issues (LSU is a perfect example). Get that fixed and I think you all are golden

Three Stoops brothers since Mike is the d coordinator under Bob.

I have to admit, for the last 5 years I've made fun of other OU fans wanting to fire Bob since there wasn't anyone available that OU could get to replace him but I'm sick of seeing the defense look completely lost at the beginning of the season every year. I wonder if Herman would take the OU job for 5 mil a year? If so I would probably take the shot.

I still don't see UH letting Herman go. They'll throw an ungodly amount of money at him and build a program that like I said, would become the King of 'Football Land' (Texas). Why leave a job like that where you can build a legacy from scratch, not try to rebuild a legacy from mediocrity for the 20th time and be compared to previous coaches (whether good or bad).

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I still stand by my 3-4 loss season but to be honest having the Ol Ball Coach back has electrified this fan base the likes I've haven't seen in years. Either way it's going to be interesting.

Never know we could win the SEC east to get assraped again.

P.s. Where is Whatsamattu? LOL

Boostinks

N00b
Wow. Texas installed one of these pussy ass no huddle hurry up offenses? I thought those were reserved for teams who couldn't get the talent to install a big boy offense, like Oregon or Tennessee. Oh well, congrats Texas. You'll be booing injured players before you know it.

P.s. Where is Whatsamattu? LOL

I've heard tale of a legendary poster who could make a whiney virgin rage quit a forum with a single post. Is this the hero you're looking for? The hero we need?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Snapping the ball with 31 seconds still on the play clock. I mean, it was a highly effective first drive but there's no way that's sustainable for the OL.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
UT's punter has a boomstick for a leg, jesus christ

UT's new QB looks like he may turn out really good.

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
Snapping the ball with 31 seconds still on the play clock. I mean, it was a highly effective first drive but there's no way that's sustainable for the OL.
It'll be fine. They'll just run a few extra sprints in practice and never get tired! I saaw it in a movie once, it must be true.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Texas defense looks legit this year. Guys flying around everywhere, gang tackles, physical and fundamentally sound tackling. That's the Strong and Vance Bedford I know and miss