College Football 2016-2017 Season

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LV you better hope you guys make it to the playoffs. LSU has some good looking Volleyball players this year.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Radcliff will have no shot at even being a Heisman finalist as long as Jackson stays healthy all year. He'll be overshadowed by his teammate, and get relatively little attention nationally because of it.

Not saying anything about Heisman for Radcliff, just thought it was interesting how he compares to others.

LV you better hope you guys make it to the playoffs. LSU has some good looking Volleyball players this year.

Do they enjoy riding on motorcycles?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
WTF Stanford? How do you ever score only 6 points with Christian McCaffrey on your team?

That was a beat down of epic proportions. I guess Wahington may be legit.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
WTF Stanford? How do you ever score only 6 points with Christian McCaffrey on your team?

That was a beat down of epic proportions. I guess Wahington may be legit.

Heard before the game he has yet to score a TD on a road game? That's kindof messed up

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think Washington is legit, makes me sad cause we need a new coach right now.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Got this in the mail today. Just in time for the first challenge of the season.

20161001_125338.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I see Iowa State is cashing in their once per season upset ticket today.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Suicide watch for Springbok a few weeks ago, then me last week (death by pizza rolls), now Foggy.

Maybe Lost virtue tonight.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Suicide watch for Springbok a few weeks ago, then me last week (death by pizza rolls), now Foggy.

Maybe Lost virtue tonight.

No suicide watch for me. We've never really been in this position before, so it isn't like I have any expectations.

Now if we do win and then lose against a shit-ass team like Kentucky later in the season then yes, suicide watch.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No suicide watch for me. We've never really been in this position before, so it isn't like I have any expectations.

Now if we do win and then lose against a shit-ass team like Kentucky later in the season then yes, suicide watch.

Oh GTFO it's Tebow 2.0 media coverage with your QB. Embrace it and win.

I know you have this on repeat drinking KY bourbon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user