College Football 2017-2018 Season

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
ziggyholiday ziggyholiday include those margins!

For reals?

. . .

2016 - Lost to MICH by 37
2015 - Lost to Houston by 45, lost to Stanford by 24
2014 - Lost to Mizzou (Lol?) by 28
2013 - Lost to USC by 3 (Almost!)
2012 - Lost to OSU by 15 (Not shabby! Moral victory)
2011 - Beat Boston College? Who went 4-8? I dunno.
2010 - Beat UGA by 4 in the Liberty Bowl!

You should have used Boise for this example. I didnt want to go back more than 7 years. Anyway . . .

Edit: Oh you were talking 20 years ago. When playing teams that were moderately ok (BAMA went 3-8 that year). Gotcha.

Shit guys, ND is a shoe in for another 3 peat! Just hoping they can beat Army in the title game!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
While I agree that UCF is being ridiculous, putting up their results over a long period of time is really retarded as well. Alabama record from 2000-2008

3-8
7-5
10-3
4-9
6-6
10-2
6-7
7-6

Wow, fucking impressive as hell. I wonder what happened? The right coach and system can quickly change a marginal team into a much better one. While the 4 best teams went to the playoff, the system should have 8. It allows all conference champs and a couple more teams. You can't please everyone but this would please the highest number. UCF beat Auburn. That is the only unequivocal fact in this argument. A system that allows them to show their worth should at least be seriously considered. Anyone who thinks this waters down the competition must not have watched any of the playoffs. Blowouts every single year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Oh I agree, there should be more in the playoffs. Maybe 6-8? I don't know. I just think it's a joke saying that UCF is the NC is all.

It's not UCFs results over time, it's their results versus P5 teams. Which is what is at question IMO. Sure, the right coach at the right time matters but over a period of time it's resources that matter the most I think. A team like UCF does not have the same amount as a team like Ohio, USC, Alabama etc. Those schools will throw 100s of millions of dollars at their football programs, which will cause the better players to always want to go there. That is going to create results, plain and simple.

UCF's record against P5 schools shows this.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Looks like UCF's athletic department and administration should be lobbying hard to get into a better conference. Until then, you're not going to get a team whose schedule had FIU, SMU, ECU, Austin Peay, and Temple into the playoffs. Hell, UCF didn't even face a ranked team until their final week of the season and it was #20; every CFP team played at least 4 ranked team with one being in the top 10.

They weren't even supposed to play Austin Peay though, it was a replacement for the week 1 Georgia Tech game that got cancelled and was unable to be rescheduled. I'm pretty sure the school is just going full Lavar Ball right now and saying ridiculous shit to get attention and, hopefully, recruits.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Gaming Ghost>
They weren't even supposed to play Austin Peay though, it was a replacement for the week 1 Georgia Tech game that got cancelled and was unable to be rescheduled. I'm pretty sure the school is just going full Lavar Ball right now and saying ridiculous shit to get attention and, hopefully, recruits.

That was my thought exactly. Undefeated season? Beat your chest and throw around money to make everyone notice you and keep the spotlight on your school for as long as humanly possible. It is a great way to build brand and be a serious part of the next conference realignment.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>

I don’t get people complaining about them claiming a NC - they have an argument, they won every game they played and it doesn’t take anything from the Georgia/Alabama winner or anyone else - we survived decades of different teams being crowned champs, get over it. If I lived near Orlando I’d go to the damn parade lit and have fun.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Oops just noticed I was wrong, the GT game was week 3. Was getting UCF and the Bucs mixed up. Bucs/Dolphins game was week 1 that got rescheduled. Not really important just wanted to correct myself.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hate hate hate

This guy looks like an idiot. When asked if his team could beat the two going for the actual national title he responds with "that's not a fair question." Yes it bloody well is. Put his team in with either of the two going to the real national championship game and they'd get slaughtered. Here's a fair question: can you beat either of the two teams up for the national championship?" His answer says no, and his answer says the program doesn't support the team to the extent that the true national champions do.

This is fake news, if ever there were fake news.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ive decided college football fans are faggots. Anyone that loves a sport where people get to pick favorites to compete for a "national" title thats not national love the cock. That is all.

• 1Cutler

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've decided people who have strong opinions on how college football national titles are decided love to suck the cock.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
0VB1Jmz.gif

• 1Worf