College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Burrow just won the lotto to Cincy. Someone better put him on suicide watch after an offseason of Zac Taylor coaching.

Fadaar

That guy
Maybe he'll get lucky and Tua will go to Cinci and Miami actually doesn't draft a QB

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
LSU really needs a TD. Then they need to keep getting points or burn the clock if they get the ball back.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm down for an exciting finish as long as LSU wins

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Just happy we’re at least in the game after the clusterfuck that was the first half.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texas beat Kansas State, who beat OU. Texas better than OU confirmed.

• 1Worf

Prodigal

<Bronze Donator>
Well, still have a chance for the playoff, especially if we can win out. The TD catch to an ineligible receiver in the first half will be noted by the committee.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Glad LSU won but seeing Tua limping like that hopefully doesnt mean he is fucked down the road.

• 2Like

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Glad LSU won but seeing Tua limping like that hopefully doesnt mean he is fucked down the road.

Yeah, I don't care for Alabama one bit, but Tua is a good dude and genuinely talented. Don't like to see people get hurt. He played with a lot of heart tonight.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Well, still have a chance for the playoff, especially if we can win out. The TD catch to an ineligible receiver in the first half will be noted by the committee.

Committee ain't gonna note shit. Play was reviewed and called a touchdown.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Are you talking about the pass to Moss?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

I hope not. I don't watch a lot college football but he looked like the better QB tonight. I really liked how confident Burrows is but he seems pretty inaccurate every time he goes down field. Compare that to Tua who was making deep pass after deep pass.

Prodigal

<Bronze Donator>
The pass where the receiver clearly stepped out of bounds on his own, and then after the fact the ref chose to say that the call on the field was that he was forced out to cover his ass - can’t remember if Moss was the receiver on that one.

• 1Picard