College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, just heard about that. He might be better off waiting to play again till he is getting paid

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, sounds like it is pretty bad

Sterling

El Presidente
Ok. Bo vs Tua. RB vs QB. Can he still play with that after the surgery and healing?
Specifics are going to matter. Fracture is bad, but Bo also had some degenerative shit happening and hopefully Tua doesn't have anything like that going on.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Specifics are going to matter. Fracture is bad, but Bo also had some degenerative shit happening and hopefully Tua doesn't have anything like that going on.

Yeah I believe Bo's wasn't diagnosed properly initially and he went for a while without proper circulation - always hated he didn't get the opportunity to play a full career, best athlete I've ever seen.

Just hope Tua gets back to full health, whenever that is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I believe Bo's wasn't diagnosed properly initially and he went for a while without proper circulation - always hated he didn't get the opportunity to play a full career, best athlete I've ever seen.

Just hope Tua gets back to full health, whenever that is.

Yup, after they popped it back in Bo (on bad advice) waited a week to get it checked up on. At that point he had Necrotic degeneration whatever the hell that is. A closer comparison to the Tua injury is Dennis Pitta who had almost the identical injury and was out of the league two years later because it limited him that much. Now he played TE so maybe this is different and 6 years of medical advancement could help. Regardless Tua won't be at the combine and is likely looking at being a mid to late first round pick now even if he does recover well. Just too many injuries to the legs and the last one being incredibly serious. Worst case scenario is the surgery and healing process don't go well which could make this the last game he ever played.

Although there is always the fuckery that the rehab process isn't too smooth (but he ends up being okay) and scares a lot of teams off so he ends being the starting QB for the patriots once Brady retires.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Yeesh, hope his recovery is easier than Milton's. Would like to see both of them on Sundays at some point.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Yeesh, hope his recovery is easier than Milton's. Would like to see both of them on Sundays at some point.

Honestly Tua shouldn't have still been in the game. Up 28-3 with less then two minutes to go in the half of a relatively meaningless game. If he was fully healthy I could see keeping him in for the two minute drill practice but the poor guy could barely walk after the LSU game.

I'm impressed Milton has come along as much as he has, there was possible amputation involved in that situation. I hope he continues on the road of recovery and that Tua isn't derailed completely.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
He will do a Frank Gore and get a policy that says if he doesn't make a squad or stick on a team than it will pay him a few million. If he does make a squad then he pays them a few million.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OMG stop playing safe against a top rated SEC team UGA. We almost through that game away.

We did look real good on defense. Should be interesting to see how our defense handles the powerhouse of LSU's offense.

• 1Solidarity

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
OMG stop playing safe against a top rated SEC team UGA. We almost through that game away.

We did look real good on defense. Should be interesting to see how our defense handles the powerhouse of LSU's offense.

Both Ds looked really good. We gave up two big plays and Malzahn got away from what was working for a few series and tried to get too cute. Honestly can’t be mad that we played respectable games against both LSU and you guys. So close on that 4th down, just a bad throw by Nix in that spot.

Oh well will be pulling for Georgia