College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Nah 8 game playoff would be better. Imagine having UGA lose today then sit out for Notre Dame when they played the extra game.
ND isn't allowed in until they pick a conference. Being independent doesn't give you a free pass in

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm almost game but my sister is a huge UGA fan and I doubt Smart has a better chance in his career to win one. That and I hate ND and their fans. What a shitty, arrogant franchise who thinks they don't need a conference.
You know that many of their fans agree they should join a conference?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
UC'd kicker is the fucking worst. He has to have like a 40% success rate.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
how that toothpik of a QB recovered that ball and held on to it is crazy, those defenders should feel bad

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
how that toothpik of a QB recovered that ball and held on to it is crazy, those defenders should feel bad
2E70A0FE-7280-4213-9DEC-40D6DA80BBFC.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
If Michigan can win tonight I was really hoping to dodge Georgia/Bama during the first round... but with OSU losing and Bama looking good so far that is looking less likely. Doubtful they would have Georgia/Bama first round in the playoffs anyway.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
That sack really meant a lot.
Gotta take our high points when we can.

Like I said earlier this year, I think Ridder could be the real deal in the NFL. He will need a season or two to get ready.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit what an absolute dime.

I don't see Georgia winning this unless they make some serious defensive adjustments

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Georgia looking like they haven’t won anything this century.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Gotta take our high points when we can.

Like I said earlier this year, I think Ridder could be the real deal in the NFL. He will need a season or two to get ready.

I agree about Ridder. He has the pocket passer first, athleticism second style which works well in today's NFL.

Like I said in the NFL thread, I'm worried he goes the Pittsburgh this draft and I can't cheer for him.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Georgia looking like they haven’t won anything this century.

When it comes to Saban they haven't. It amazes me how much Saban owns his bitches. Smart should have begged Jimbo for the secret.