Colrectal Stage 3 cancer Updated post surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all been long time since I updated.

Draegan said I could start new thread.

Surgery wise For those asking what was removed in the surgery it was the lower and upper colon, the sigmoid colon, the rectum and 84 lymph nodes I got and ostmey and had to sew shut the anus.
In 1 lymph nodes the found 2nd tumor of new different type of cancer it was a endcrine cancer of the sigmoid colon.

Its been long time since I updated this thread cause my surgery has happened as well as chemo was started and there was complications in 1 my lymph nodes they took out they found 2nd cancer of another type.
In the lymph node they found a Neuroendocrine cancer sigmoid and the other cancer was rectal adonocarinoma.

MY stoma my ostmey is huge adjustment.

I am being treated for the rectal cancer with 2 chemo meds Capecitabine-Xeloda I take every 2 weeks with labs then have 1 week off.
I also every 3 weeks get ` chemo infusion of Oxaliplatin chemo.

The 2me cancer sigmoid they found cant be detected in bone scan or pet scan.

A special scan that takes 2 days is called a Octreoscan I will need.

I have found out that ostmey bags don't like seat belts had 1 tear it, what a fucking mess.

I am now going to ask if any on these boards live near me in Temple Terrace FL?
I would like to have some from the boards visit even if its just 1 time, to due this to clear my name that have cancer and ostmey bag, that cause they took my rectum, I cant take a bath for at least 4 months to 5 months.

I AM THE guy that in the past has paid for muti MMO"s at the same time up to 8 and sad part is wasn't even playing almost all them just kept subbed cause money was no big deal so the entire I want free stuff applies to a lot of players but sure as hell not me.
I also want to clear the record that it was 1 beta I asked to get in and even offered to pay for it, cause I have real cancer somehow some on the boards assumed I wanted it for free.
I was already in wildstar beta BUT DUE TO cancer barley got to play , I still cant sit long howver its up to about 1 hour at time for gameing.

To those that run their mouths and live near me, come visit and I let you change my ostmey bag when you visit or at very least show it to you, once this happens. I can promise you will never nake fun of someone with cancer again.

So I openly pleading if someone lives near me in Florida to come visit to verify the cancer you can see paperwork meds, doctors, ostmey stoma all.
I ask that after you have visited that you come here and post to clear my name, and have my thread removed from this section back to normal real life section were can get emotional support for my cancer which is really important for my cancer battle.

I am very serious about someone visiting me that lives near me to verify the cancer or even a few people.
I want justice for the players that laughed at me for having life threatning cancer when I really had it.

thank you

Derek Alexander

As farr as me sitting standing, I can do it about 1 hour now, maybe 1 hour 15 mins before the pain gets to great, so if want to game have to take breaks and go lie down.
THey told me that it be 4-5 months before I can take a bath, think they worry the being submerged could cause and infection.

I've been reluctant to join a guild in TESO due to not being to sit more then 1 hour without a break did not think a guild would want me.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
what sort of justice you want?

Also... why not post dated pictures with foh on it as proof. Thats what reasonable people do when internet honour is on the line. Your results would probably be better than looking for some 'visitation' or whatever people call it now adays.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just admit you're Aleksei (or whatever) and get right with Amod.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't people come up with "proof" that this guy was full of shit and trying to work multiple forums with multiple sob stories in the past? I don't recall the details, but that really became the crux of things I thought. Should all still be in that locked shaw thread.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
He was trying for beta invites for awhile. Not even for good games.
frown.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
To those that run their mouths and live near me, come visit and I let you change my ostmey bag when you visit or at very least show it to you, once this happens. I can promise you will never nake fun of someone with cancer again.

So I openly pleading if someone lives near me in Florida to come visit to verify the cancer you can see paperwork meds, doctors, ostmey stoma all.
I ask that after you have visited that you come here and post to clear my name, and have my thread removed from this section back to normal real life section were can get emotional support for my cancer which is really important for my cancer battle.

I am very serious about someone visiting me that lives near me to verify the cancer or even a few people.
I want justice for the players that laughed at me for having life threatning cancer when I really had it.

thank you

Derek Alexander
Fucks sake man, this is what you're worried about?

iannis

Musty Nester
Didn't people come up with "proof" that this guy was full of shit and trying to work multiple forums with multiple sob stories in the past? I don't recall the details, but that really became the crux of things I thought. Should all still be in that locked shaw thread.
Hodj went after him with a fucking VENGEANCE.

Like no one wanted to quite be mean enough to call bullshit on him, because there are probably parts of this that are true. But Hodj dared many things that lesser men were unwilling to attempt.

Dunhill

N00b
So the guy is getting ridiculed for trying to get into betas while having cancer? And he's trolling because he's not using the same internet persona on every single forum he visits or what?

This forum really consists mostly of faggots these days.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He has two internet personas here. One was involved in a major car accident and has kids and major back issues because of the accident, the other one is this dude with cancer that wants to play MMOs everyday. He came here for sympathy and people are having trouble believing him.

Call me a faggot all you want, at least I'm honest.

iannis

Musty Nester
I dunno why we dance around it. Guys like dunhill don't have the context to read between the lines. No, he's not being ridiculed for having cancer.

The best guess is that he's borderline retarded. I don't mean internet retarded. His constructions are childlike, but because of that you have to assume that they are being built out of SOME truth. I don't think he has it in him to make it all up whole cloth.

I feel for the guy and wish him well. This board is not the tool he needs. What he needs is someone who genuinely gives a fuck. The internet is many wonderful things. That is not one of them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If I'm reading between the lines of your post you're basically saying no one gives a shit about a dude that might have cancer on the internet. Further reading between the lines let's me hypothesize that you really meant "if it were a maybe girl with tits and cancer we would be fawning over her with xboxes, percosets, and money"

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You've got a rich and successful AlekseiFL going around ReRolled saying he's a Lexus driving, 40k forum donating, king of Florida.

Hey,

I am for 20 days now recoveing at home from the back surgery for the really bad car accident when some moron trucker fell asleep in nov 2012 hit us.While was driving home in my Lexus SUV.

So cant sit or stand atm, so very limited gaming atm not more then like 30 mins due to the pain.

I told you in PM that was having the back surgery long ago from the car accident.

I posted in shroud thread 12 hours before Gecko made thread on it, on Richard Garriots post.
Even had pics, had links.

At the same time posted in EQN and Teso thread same info with pics, cause what Garriot said if read the entire pc gamer acticle really was true.Even if was not tactful,Garriot always been love it or hate him very Cocky or Arrogant.

I did not make new thread, and even posted in TESO and EQN threads reason why was what Garriot said appliyed to alot of MMO's since those are 2 biggest yet to come, fiquired it would get read,debated the most in those 2 threads.

Then 12 hours later Gecko made a thread for this, I reported the thread to mods, and even sent him PM about it.

Yet see you posting on the thread about it, when you probally did not even know all the facts, instead of asking me in PM.

I have to read your Snide comment.

So what has happend to you?

I mean you used to be able to talk better, some the Idiots on the boards act like they are in Junior High or High school, and frankly some them probally are.

Half my Negs have been not for my bad writeing mistakes in english, they are cause im 54 years old with 2 daughters in medical school In CA, and im not a cool hipster kid.
I have gotten negs from idiots that even neg and say we hear you are not kewl, I have to go with my high school dwag yo.
I speak 6 languages level 5 fluent, and dont even know what this Junior high fucking slang means dwag yo.
Yes even english is level 5 fluent speaking, reading, however the writeing is the 1 language its not level 5 which you all know.
Anyone that has spoken to me in real life, or skype, vent would tell you this.

I am sorry,Maybe im too educated dont just speak english, cause when,where was born we had to learn mutiply languages.
I dont know what it is, its almost like you believe alot of these kids before you know facts like you used to.

This board seems to like a Junior High School Popularity Contest.

In junior high know what I did?I skipped 2 grades went to High school, cause tested out of 2 grades in row.

Then went on to get my BS,Grad School then Law School.

Know what most the Idiots that are in the gangs, and packs in Junior High and High school do alot them Later in life?
Beat their wives, do drugs, never even get pathetic AA degree.
Then they end up liveing alot them in the South in the USA were most of them are on Public Assitance.
Hey but they are kewl kids then they post on boards from the grandparents or parents basement next 40 years.

I mean prime example of this was the refund thread on FoH for GW2 hey its to grindy, there is no end game, there are no dungeons,pvp is gank fest.
Any moron even one liveing in cave would known this was going to be to the case.
But more to the point asking for refunds in any game just about when you have beta tested or most others have then you buy, sit whine about it, or play it for 25,50,75 hours whatever then want a refund go fuck yourself kid, No mean really go fuck yourself, finish high school, get fucking education.

Maybe for the board you should start a welfare section for alot of the Junior High,High School kids.

So they can donate with there Food stamp cards from there Foster Parents,grand parents,Parents etc.

I was going to Donate 40k to 50k so the boards could get proper servers for the boards, but after seeing what most the boards have turned to Junior High School Popularity Contest.
Over last few monthes even prior from FoH were ashats complain about paying 15 bucks for mmo, just cant see it.

Hell if my wife and me go to dinner we spend anywhere from 400-4000k just for dinner.
Alot of the places we go have wine lists up to 100k.
So the 4k can be alot higher depending on what bottle of wine we choose.
Sometimes it can be few times week.

I wanna be clear this has nothing to do with my back surgery, and massive pain im in atm due to that.
Its just overall disgust with Junior High School Popularity Contest when probally half them are on some type welfare its just fucking sad.

Alexsei
Then you've got the same AlekseiFL going around to other sites saying he's a poor vet dying of cancer.

Cp Exam Done My Appeal Need Help Please - Appealing Your Claims NOD DRO BVA USCAVC - HadIt.com Veterans Forum

Hey All,

Its Very hard for me to write, due to im on 27 prescitptions a day im very , very medicated so forgive my mistkes please.

Ive been turned down for VA Pension before and My Case for pension is on Appeal atm.

Im Disabled Vet I received Medical Honorable Discharge but have been fighting for pension for very long time.

I am 100% Disabled I have zero income im awaiting SSD/SSI hearing and Miltary Pension have Lawyer.

Im not geting any Navy Pension at all.

I have Chrons Disease,Ulcertive Coltis,Chronic Abdomional Pain,Bio Polar 2,Anxiety Disorder,Depression Disorder,PST and geting checked for sleep apnea as well, as Nurelogy issue with tremors.

I just Had Cp-Pension meeting with the Doctor he was very understanding and also by the way was Retired Navy Captain as well as Doctor.
He told me was supposed to see them In 2007 Cp Pension but had Missed it, I never new about it, was bunch them was sick for.

Anyway Retired Navy Captain at my Cp-Pension exam was very nice, understanding at end he Told me here is what happens, In about 6 weeks will get Award Letter from VA.
He Knows have no income and maybe homeless soon, so he told me dont worry im reviewed you medical info and your 100% Disabled , he said futhermore he was Recommending that I get 100% Service Connected.

I was Stunned to say the Least had heard and been waiting years to get even any percent, always felt 1 day if didnt die 1st or die due to sucide 1st that would get 100% pension.

So asked the Doctor at cp pension exam what does that mean will get what % he said since been waiting years and years with nothing and medical documents are so through that I would for sure get 50% at very least to 100% max full service connected with backpay told me, award letter will come to me in 6 weeks.

Here is My issue he told me that for sure slam dunk that at very least would get 50% to start with backpay service connected up to 100% to start but my Pension is on Appeal so does what doctor told me is that true will find out in 6 weeks?

I run out of rent vouchers in 2 monthes will be homeless if not have , cat and dog, I dont smoke or drink, and no drugs.

I spoke to my Lawyer he said even Know were appealing he said , all their waiting on his Cp pension exam results to decide on my case, but have heard from others, you need Pension Hearing before they decide , but my lawyer told me pension hearing most time are useless, they can decide without you going to one.

But VA people told me could be years for appeal Process, like said so is what doctor told me true will find out cp - pension award letter in 6 weeks, and my long suffering will be over and be to move out of this crappy hotel, in very bad neighboorhood?

Even if get 50-100% pension service connected will get few years backpay so be to move to decent area and get car again, and have income to get basic needs, till get my SSD hearing and backpay from that.

I know im hard to follow, please help me its all My meds im on.

thank you
Now you've got Tidbit Scaledclaw who appeared after AlekseiFL left, claiming the exact same illnesses as poor-vet-AlekseiFL had, typing the same terrible english that AlekseiFL typed.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can just look at how the person writes paragraphs, they are identical and no one else types like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.