Colrectal Stage 3 cancer Updated post surgery.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
If I'm reading between the lines of your post you're basically saying no one gives a shit about a dude that might have cancer on the internet. Further reading between the lines let's me hypothesize that you really meant "if it were a maybe girl with tits and cancer we would be fawning over her with xboxes, percosets, and money"
My cares are directly proportional to the odds my dick is gonna get sucked.

Don't h8 the playa.

Dunhill

N00b
How about he's a guy, slightly retarded from a rerolled forum point of view, with a made up internet persona who got cancer? If you knew anything about colorectal cancer you'd know he's not making that part up at least. I wasn't calling you a faggot, Noodleface. I'm sure you're alright. It's just a general observation.

And Iannis, I never said he was being ridiculed for having cancer. Try again. You're right though, this board is definitely not a good place to vent about cancer, especially if you're a bit of an outsider.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
How about he's a guy, slightly retarded from a rerolled forum point of view, with a made up internet persona who got cancer? If you knew anything about colorectal cancer you'd know he's not making that part up at least. I wasn't calling you a faggot, Noodleface. I'm sure you're alright. It's just a general observation.

And Iannis, I never said he was being ridiculed for having cancer. Try again. You're right though, this board is definitely not a good place to vent about cancer, especially if you're a bit of an outsider.
faggot

Dunhill

N00b
Says the guy with the forum name of a negro gangster from Oz. Why don't you remove yourself from the gene pool, seriously.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Says the guy with the forum name of a negro gangster from Oz. Why don't you remove yourself from the gene pool, seriously.
lol. 94 posts and I bet they're all so insightful like this one.

What will 95 bring us?

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh. Well, trading on cancer sympathy for MMO beta invites is a thing which... I hope you can understand why people would ridicule THAT.

Honestly I think he gets off pretty light when it comes to that. Ridicule is one of the most tolerant of intolerant responses. I think it's because even the extreme skeptics realize that there is -something- wrong.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I feel bad for people with cancer, chances are I'll get it between tomorrow or age 75 as well.

The dude is a liar though. We cannot trust his diagnosis. The community has been burned before, unfortunately.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Is this the official rickshaw thread now?

rrr_img_65216.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Did Quineloe have a rally?

It seems like our stock of Germans is rising.

Have all our invocations of Hitler finally started to pay off?

Germany has to invade France every so often just so that french women can remember what it's like to get fucked by a winner.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'll just throw in that both screen names (Aleksi/Tidbit) make mention of the VA system.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why don't you just post a picture of your poop bag with a rerolled sign next to it? Why does someone have to come visit you?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Did Quineloe have a rally?

It seems like our stock of Germans is rising.

Have all our invocations of Hitler finally started to pay off?

Germany has to invade France every so often just so that french women can remember what it's like to get fucked by a winner.
We are a plague.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't understand why the dude will post pictures of his medical records and shit but can't take a simple picture of himself with a sign that says rerolled on it. That is sketchy in and of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.