Conan Exiles

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_03 can we get a restart sometime soon? having lots of lag and disconnects. Also when a friend logs in he is a newbie yet he has a toon on server. Thanks!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
patch is up on live.

Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Conan Exiles
Decay, dyes, weapon rebalance and addition is the primary new content.

I'm not a fan of the decay system as I read it. have not seen it on live of course. Im inclined to say, leave it off.

Added a serversetting so all containers can be interacted with irrespective of ownership (containers ignore all ownership)
Turn this on.

I doubt the server has been active enough to care about the duping exploit, even if someone did do so.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Oh I don't know. I just get a message that the server is running an incompatible version and it won't let me onto it.

Caliane

there was a hotfix after the initial patch. if doing now, should get both.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Patch is good, just turn off Decay! The lag this week has been unbearable and me and my buddies moved to another server. Hoping this patch fixes some of the issues.

Caliane

there was another hotfix today. Needs update/restart again.

HOTFIX 24.03.2017

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Just bought the game and had a quick question, is there anyway for me to Con a monster. I can't figure out how I'm suppose to know if something will kick my ass or is doable

Caliane

not in a gaming sense.

no animal/monster is that hard in the first place. Difficulty comes from getting ganged up on. or, a few of the obvious things. aka. a rhino will kick your ass. a dragon will kick your ass.. The game is pretty good with being visual in that sense. if its big and scary looking, its stronger. as you move further inland, recolors/skins denote stronger versions of earlier animals. but even then the scaling is small.

AI is still pretty poor. you can actually kill most animals, even the said rhino with stone weapons, and proper running around/ledge abuse.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Thanks Caliane.

@a_skeleton_03 Is this type of constant errors in server log normal?
1.JPG