Conan Exiles

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
a_skeleton_03. First off good work on updates and trying your best. But even with that. We all prolly lost a lot of levels and grind from the rollback. Even thrills captured or other things. How about a bonus xp weekend to boost the mood?

disagree. admin should not be tweaking gameplay or helping individuals counter their losses. game is buggy for all. suck it up

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
a_skeleton_03. First off good work on updates and trying your best. But even with that. We all prolly lost a lot of levels and grind from the rollback. Even thrills captured or other things. How about a bonus xp weekend to boost the mood?
disagree. admin should not be tweaking gameplay or helping individuals counter their losses. game is buggy for all. suck it up
It's not a terrible idea. Generally I agree with Nemesis but we can do a +1 multiplier to the server for the weekend only.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
recently i log in and seem to be unable to interact with anything... have to log out and back in to fix it.

Caliane

heh. pkd myself good yesterday.

logged in to check thrall timers. went afk when I had something crafting. apparently somehow forgot I had the game open... and opened up PoE and went back to playing that for like 3 hours.
char starved/died of thirst over and over presumably for like 3-4hours. and lost everything I was carrying, in my own base.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

yeah. EarlyAccess game obviously going to have a slow draw. Content updates need to be regular to keep interest and build a playerbase. Incomplete game does not have enough content to hold players.

Path of Exile new league was a big effect on the FoH server of course.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Yea, there's a bunch they still need to add.

Btw how in the hell did some of you guys hit 50 within the first weekend of the reset? Xp is so damn slow... are you just camping out in spider caves or something?

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Constant killing, resource collecting and crafting. Something to be said for making 5000 foundations and just tossing them as you run around killing stuff. Though myself I only hit 50 yesterday, this game is not much a grind at 2x now 1x is slow and really stretches the game out makes it very boring at times.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
First server was 3x he reduced it to 2x this time round. Officials are 1x and it just sucks.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Lots of extremely compelling stuff they have planned. Pretty ambitious to the point I'm skeptical they'll be able to pull it off well/at all given the current state of the game. That said I'd love if they're able to do it, would add a lot more long term engagement/replayability.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_03

Question my friends raised last night about the server since we have had a decrease in people playing. How long will you keep the server up? We know its slow and want to make sure you aren't going to pull the plug in a week because only about 6-8 of us play semi regularly. Just want to start the discussion so we know if we should move on before continuing efforts here. thanks!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03

Question my friends raised last night about the server since we have had a decrease in people playing. How long will you keep the server up? We know its slow and want to make sure you aren't going to pull the plug in a week because only about 6-8 of us play semi regularly. Just want to start the discussion so we know if we should move on before continuing efforts here. thanks!
So the server is using very little resources and/or my time. I have no intention of shutting it down any time soon.

I will do at least a week notification, barring any catastrophic loss of that VM.

That being said if you guys want a wipe you are going to have to tell me so.