Confession Thread

DrFukasaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
My wife's sister is really hot and loves to drink , she and her kids spent the whole summer with us to help take care of her and my wife's dying mom. The wife and sister would rotate every other night who would stay at this hospital. My plan was to get the sister drunk enough to make some mistakes but the kids were always an issue so I may or may not have made for them cherry slushies with benardyl got the sister drunk on margaritas and fucked her.

• 4Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
My wife's sister is really hot and loves to drink , she and her kids spent the whole summer with us to help take care of her and my wife's dying mom. The wife and sister would rotate every other night who would stay at this hospital. My plan was to get the sister drunk enough to make some mistakes but the kids were always an issue so I may or may not have made for them cherry slushies with benardyl got the sister drunk on margaritas and fucked her.
I don't believe your lies anymore.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Too far.

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
I actually use the D.E.N.N.I.S. system on chicks, and it works.

Is that where you pull a Dennis from Always Sunny and put them in situations where they can leave, but won't because of the implications?

edit - holy fuck I was making a joke, I didn't realize it was actually an Always Sunny bit.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is that where you pull a Dennis from Always Sunny and put them in situations where they can leave, but won't because of the implications?

edit - holy fuck I was making a joke, I didn't realize it was actually an Always Sunny bit.

dennis.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Met some hot blond while at a bar in Vegas and went back to her room at the Palazzo and proceeded to fuck her brains out. While she was in the bathroom cleaning up I just happened to be next to her suitcase that was open and, in my drunken stupor, grabbed a pair of her panties and put them in my pants pocket. I just wanted a trophy/souvenir I suppose.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Met some hot blond while at a bar in Vegas and went back to her room at the Palazzo and proceeded to fuck her brains out. While she was in the bathroom cleaning up I just happened to be next to her suitcase that was open and, in my drunken stupor, grabbed a pair of her panties and put them in my pants pocket. I just wanted a trophy/souvenir I suppose.
This isn't even a confession, it's more of a boast.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users