Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Who wants first shot at my sausage?

552981889_cae7c195cc_m.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
Some oldies it would be nice to get back: Sam Deathwalker, Blaezenfury, Lumie, Aychamo, James, Brittany, Furor (The black hand), Millie, Sean, and we need to get back IRB, Araysar, Geneal Antony, and others I'm probably forgetting.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I miss aych, Sean was around on rerolled until he flipped out with mod powers

Last edited:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Wait a second did Chukzombi Chukzombi really leave for real because I won't protect his name from being changed by a moderator if they decide to in the future?

I am NOT in control here once the moderators are elected, how are people not getting that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
HOOFSHOTS CREW REPRESENT!
The first month of hoofshots was pretty sweet. Millie had gone completely crazy and started banning users on foh that had the same usernames on hoofshots. So once again i had to dig deep into my rob zombie library of titles and change. It made no difference i got banned/all postsdeleted not long after

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wait a second did Chukzombi Chukzombi really leave for real because I won't protect his name from being changed by a moderator if they decide to in the future?

I am NOT in control here once the moderators are elected, how are people not getting that.

Why would mods change his name to Astr0 if he didn't want it to be Astr0? Dick move amod.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I havent left yet. My home page setting on my browser is set to the old board. Havent gotten round to changing it yet. I will leave if my account starts get ting fucked with again though.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I havent left yet. My home page setting on my browser is set to the old board. Havent gotten round to changing it yet. I will leave if my account starts get ting fucked with again though.

I'll fuck around with you in threads and call you Astr0, but I wouldn't change your name outright. If a Mod here changes it, just PM the Mods and tell them to stop fucking with it. I don't see the need to up and leave a community over it, sheesh.