Cyberpunk 2077

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didn't know how to equip my arm cyberware to the weapon slots, so I rotated 1 katana and 1 shotgun. So it's possible.
It *was* possible. Today's patch "fixed" it because a bunch of doofuses who mistakenly think arm cyberware is ever worth using in 2.0 complained.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Ah, I haven't seen any like that. All mine came from NCPD hustles and other specific containers, Dogtown 'cyberpsychos', and one from an airdrop.

Definitely going to pay more attention to exactly where I find them on my next playthrough.
Saw a few people on reddit saying they started dropping again at high levels. Have you had any luck? Haven't been in a position to play since the patch.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I finally found my first Perk Shard at lvl 30 from a NCPD scanner mission. Also got a random Cyberware Capacity shard off one of the goons.

Vorph

I finally found my first Perk Shard at lvl 30 from a NCPD scanner mission.
Just so you know, there's 11 perk shards in the game, all in fixed locations. You'll never find one of those at random, only skill and capacity shards.

Saw a few people on reddit saying they started dropping again at high levels. Have you had any luck? Haven't been in a position to play since the patch.
Haven't seen any yet. I'm in that gray area where getting more capacity will just gimp my Edgerunner procs without actually benefitting me at all. I'd have to find like 12 more capacity from shards to be able to drop Renaissance Punk, or 20+ to be able to equip a better piece of chrome in one of the slots. I'm at like 333 now so I kind of doubt I'll ever find enough to do either of those things.

I think it still works to pick them up without learning it immediately though?

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Cybsled

So basically we have to revisit old areas? I found Sasquatch’s hammer on the floor in the room where I killed her during the main story, so makes sense other shit might be lying in spots where I previously did missions

Vorph

Just got a blue shard off some random non-elite Valentino in Heywood. Course I wasn't expecting it and learned it before I could stop myself, sigh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I think it still works to pick them up without learning it immediately though?
I'm not aware of that ever being a thing. Any time I've found a capacity shard it just gets learned immediately instead of added to inventory. Same with the PL permanent upgrades from the vendors.

• 1Like

Vorph

I'm not aware of that ever being a thing. Any time I've found a capacity shard it just gets learned immediately instead of added to inventory. Same with the PL permanent upgrades from the vendors.
I know you can (or at least could in 2.0) pick up carry capacity shards without learning them. I found a couple in my inventory a few days ago. Don't know about the rest, I assumed they were all like that.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
So basically we have to revisit old areas? I found Sasquatch’s hammer on the floor in the room where I killed her during the main story, so makes sense other shit might be lying in spots where I previously did missions
You loot it from her after the fight, so you just missed it the first time around.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I know you can (or at least could in 2.0) pick up carry capacity shards without learning them. I found a couple in my inventory a few days ago. Don't know about the rest, I assumed they were all like that.
Weird, in 2.0 all the cyberware and carrying capacity shards I found absolutely could not be added to my inventory. Just used as soon as I clicked loot.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It feels like there’s a glitch with drop rates. Started a new playthrough and I’ve killed scores of guys and picked up loads of weapons and yet when I open my inventory there’s like three new weapons in there.

Playing on PS5.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It feels like there’s a glitch with drop rates. Started a new playthrough and I’ve killed scores of guys and picked up loads of weapons and yet when I open my inventory there’s like three new weapons in there.

Playing on PS5.
Hmmm actually... I think this is happening to me too. I haven't gotten overburdened yet on my new playthrough.

Hopefully they added auto dismantle for shit you already have.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hmmm actually... I think this is happening to me too. I haven't gotten overburdened yet on my new playthrough.

Hopefully they added auto dismantle for shit you already have.
Seeing the same thing on PC after the last patch across a number of drops, shards, etc.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider

Playing on PS5.
It’s an auto dismantle feature, noticed the same thing on PC and you can see your Engineer skill getting xp when it happens. Not sure the rhyme or reason on what it does and doesn’t dismantle though.

Edit: Auto dismantles “broken” weapons.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
funny, they seem to work just fine till they are dead.

• 1Worf

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
You loot it from her after the fight, so you just missed it the first time around.
Or you can sneak in from the other side and loot it off the ground before she runs and picks it up. Makes the fight a shit-ton easier when she doesn’t have a weapon to two-hit you with

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1696671113175.png

2nd playthrough and I finally got it. TYVM, FoH. Also found out how to disable controller vibration after googling (it vibrates all the time, haha, CDPR).

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users