Cyberpunk 2077

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I know this isn't only a Cyberpunk CDPR problem but 13.7 GB for what little is claimed in the patch notes seems excessive.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heh, it was 24.1 GB for a patch that doesn't even work on Series X, so it'll probably be another 24GB when they get their shit together.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I know this isn't only a Cyberpunk CDPR problem but 13.7 GB for what little is claimed in the patch notes seems excessive.
You missed the fine print.

"Hey, chooms! Please remember that these are just the highlights. There are more improvements and fixes in this patch, so check them out for yourself in the game!"

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
glad I read this thread before I hit update, gonna be waiting on that for awhile

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I still believe that cyberware cap shards are a fixed drop like perk shards, and the real bug is that they just aren't 100% drops as they should be.
I'm sure there might be some fixed drops but I'm not sure how that would be the only case since one of the two I've gotten was from a random elite enemy.

Vorph

Ah, I haven't seen any like that. All mine came from NCPD hustles and other specific containers, Dogtown 'cyberpsychos', and one from an airdrop.

Definitely going to pay more attention to exactly where I find them on my next playthrough.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Man, I hate this change to arm cyberware. Used to be I could equip 2x Yinglong and swap between them exclusively. Third slot was usually just empty so it would constantly just swap the SMGs for the free reloads and huge boost to fire rate. Last thing I want is a shit melee weapon clogging up the works. Arm cyberware is completely worthless now for anything but +6 to Body checks so this is going to piss me off on every build. They need a toggle for whether or not you want it.

Vorph

Da fuck, 24gb update started on my xbx. This can't be bad, right?
First patch was 24.1GB, and just now they've finally posted another one and it's 37.9GB. I guess there's two separate patches on consoles, one for base game and one for PL, and they forgot one of them the first time around.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never realized the Voodoo Boys use to be a predominantly white gang that didn’t really have anything to do with netrunning originally. I guess real Haitians moved in and took over, abandoned their old voodoo gods when they did, turned to netrunning as a quasi religion replacement, and just kept the Voodoo Boys aesthetic.

Vorph

I never realized the Voodoo Boys use to be a predominantly white gang that didn’t really have anything to do with netrunning originally. I guess real Haitians moved in and took over, abandoned their old voodoo gods when they did, turned to netrunning as a quasi religion replacement, and just kept the Voodoo Boys aesthetic.
Yeah, the Voodoo Boys of 2020 would definitely have been cancelled for cultural appropriation.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Probably a way of reconciling the original TTRPG materials from the late 80s/90s with the modern game. Also brings them more thematically in line with the two sequels to Neuromancer.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Man, I hate this change to arm cyberware. Used to be I could equip 2x Yinglong and swap between them exclusively. Third slot was usually just empty so it would constantly just swap the SMGs for the free reloads and huge boost to fire rate. Last thing I want is a shit melee weapon clogging up the works. Arm cyberware is completely worthless now for anything but +6 to Body checks so this is going to piss me off on every build. They need a toggle for whether or not you want it.
I didn't know how to equip my arm cyberware to the weapon slots, so I rotated 1 katana and 1 shotgun. So it's possible.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't know how to equip my arm cyberware to the weapon slots, so I rotated 1 katana and 1 shotgun. So it's possible.

I need to discover how to do this. Went looking for the Legendary Monowire, only to find it no longer exists, so bought one then couldn’t work out how to use it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

My monowire was tied to the melee keybind. It was 4 by default.

I assume the others are the same? Maybe the ranged device is different though? I dunno.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
depends on which arm you are using. For example, monowire is like your 4th weapon and gets bound to 4 where as the projectile arm gets bound to mouse wheel click if I recall correctly. Not sure on the others.

Chris

Potato del Grande
On controller so... ???

Had a monowire installed but never used it because it didn't show up.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
hold Y. select arm or wire or whatever. now it shows up in rotation for some reason.

• 1Like