Cyberpunk 2077

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Razer has effectively sink their claws into me with the naga. I can't even comprehend gaming now without the numpad at the thumb position of my mouse. This is amplified for any action-y game like Diablo.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
naga has too many fucking buttons. 12 is just too much. 6 would be ideal. I have a manly thumbs I hit like 2-3 of those tiny girly buttons at once. Had to give it up.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
They should make a Razer Vritra for neanderthal men with big Americanski hands.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
3 side buttons on a mouse can change how a game plays. Logitech and Corsair both do this with the m65 pro and g502. Which makes that cyberpunk mouse fucking useless.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
3 side buttons on a mouse can change how a game plays. Logitech and Corsair both do this with the m65 pro and g502. Which makes that cyberpunk mouse fucking useless.
I used the M65 Pro after years of searching for a mouse that fit my hands and had the right amount of buttons and finally found it in a Corsair mouse of all things. Great little mouse.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My 5 button Logitech is still going strong, 9 years later. How anyone can handle a dozen buttons is beyond me. I only end up using 3.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

https%3A%2F%2Fhybrismediaprod.blob.core.windows.net%2Fsys-master-phoenix-images-container%2Fhfa%2Fh66%2F9090593095710%2Frazer-viper-ultimate-cyberpunk-1.jpg

$160
I had to buy 3 razer’s in like 4 years. They look great, they feel great, but they are made to fail. They are overpriced & poorly made devices designed to hook you, fail on you, and entice you with the next generation replacement with more colorful LEDs and buttons.

It took me 3 purchases in 4 years to figure out their Bullshit game. Never again.

Microsoft mouses are bullet proof and still the best value out there.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I really don't get all of the flashy lights and designs on computer stuff. Towers, chairs, mice etc. I get liquid cooling and airflow. Comfortable chairs and speakers. Comfortable mice and convenient/extra buttons. That all makes sense. Lights and shit? How is that not annoying AF?

• 4Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yes, I am going to be that guy.

Despite the knob polishing that the W3 gets by what seems like everyone, if you enjoy actual games it is mediocre at best. I tried 3 separate times (over at least a year apart) to finish it and failed out of sheer boredom. Between the incredibly long-winded NPCs and the boring running around, there is little gameplay and few meaningful game systems. By the time I finished the first area, and the one good storyline, I found myself skipping all of the dialogue which made it even more apparent how empty the game really is.

If your idea of a good time is holding a controller while watching a TV show badly in need of some serious editing, you might like it. If, however, you like unique and engaging gameplay there is a good chance you will fail to understand what everyone loves about the game as much as I do.

So I can agree with one thing here (I had to do 3 restarts because I didn't like Act 2 at all. I loved 1 and 3. 2 was a slog for me so I ended up having to finally force myself through Act 2 to get to 3 but once I got to Skellige I was all in) . Loved what they did - but with that said I am also a huge story guy in my vidya games. Thing I loved the most was off beaten track side stories. From the start of the first area with the ghost in the well I knew I was going to love what they did outside of the main quest lines.

BIggest thing is I hate theater shit with a passion and a lot of that was in Act 2, along with multiple arc spawns that threw me into doing 56 things just to advance the main story. That is what threw me off in the end specifically with Act 2.

• 1Solidarity

Malkav

French Madman
Razer has effectively sink their claws into me with the naga. I can't even comprehend gaming now without the numpad at the thumb position of my mouse. This is amplified for any action-y game like Diablo.

After having multiple Naga right click dying, I decided to tell them to fuck off and switched to the Corsair Scimitar. Been very satisfied with it after getting used to the slightly different shape/buttons position.

I couldn't play MMO anymore without a mouse like that, whole rotation under my thumb.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Shopping for mice, like shopping for dildos in the Noodle household

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Noodle shops for dildos by performing a taste check first. Does he lick the mice as well?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I tried a G600(?) MMO mouse a while back, but found out my thumb was too big for it too. I could just use the "front" side panel, but if I wanted to use the "back" I had to curl my thumb up uncomfortably. I'd love just a simple 6 side button mouse.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure the story in Witcher 1 and 2 is great. I've heard a lot about it, but I just could not get used to the way the character moved, combat etc. I always thought it was just so archaic and restrictive. Witcher 3 was a breath of fresh air in that regard. When I was learning how the combat worked, I was flailing around like an idiot. But after I figured out what does what, etc. Outside of the unexpected ability or trap, I would rarely ever take damage. Maybe the learning curve for how combat works in Witcher 3 is a bit too steep, too quickly, for some people.

I got this Corsair Scimtar Pro after my Razer mouse broke. The thing has 16 buttons, 12 on the side. Took me months to get used to the side buttons, but once I had the muscle memory down - it wasnt that big of a deal. When I first started using it, I was pressing two or three buttons at the same time and it was annoying as hell. But now that I've gotten used to having those options there, I dont think I could go back to a mouse with much less. I think four sets of 3 on the side is only one row too much for someone learning the mouse. A mouse with 9 buttons on the side, that are a bit bigger to take up the space would probably work better. The lights are semi annoying on the mouse, but I like that when you change profiles in ICUE, that you can adjust the lights to that profile so you know what you're using.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I tried a G600(?) MMO mouse a while back, but found out my thumb was too big for it too. I could just use the "front" side panel, but if I wanted to use the "back" I had to curl my thumb up uncomfortably. I'd love just a simple 6 side button mouse.
Yea, a 6 side button mouse wouldnt be bad either. In reality, most games Ive played arent going past that for the main abilities, and its not like I dont have a left hand.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I dig my Razer Naga hex v2 (7 buttons). Guess they discontinued and are going with t his thing now.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I really don't get all of the flashy lights and designs on computer stuff. Towers, chairs, mice etc. I get liquid cooling and airflow. Comfortable chairs and speakers. Comfortable mice and convenient/extra buttons. That all makes sense. Lights and shit? How is that not annoying AF?
Bruh, when you're gaming at 3am and stoned to the fucking gills, that RGB is what it's all about. I used to meme on the RGB shit, but after dabbling in the occasional MJ use, I 100% get it now.

• 1Worf