Cyberpunk 2077

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Bruh, when you're gaming at 3am and stoned to the fucking gills, that RGB is what it's all about. I used to meme on the RGB shit, but after dabbling in the occasional MJ use, I 100% get it now.
wtf.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I rarely buy Funko Pops but I did pick up the 2 Johnny Silverhand ones for Cyberpunk 2077.

PKvecAEh5sJTHGSsvgBva6-970-80.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I use the Naga hex, which is six. Not sure why people think it doesn’t exist in this thread? Haven’t tried the 12 but yeah that seems like id screw it up. The hex is good, heal and mana pots always on the same buttons for all chars. I just can’t do the key rotations like I used to in EQ.

Check this out on @Newegg: Razer Naga Hex - Expert MOBA/Action-RPG PC Laser Gaming Mouse - Green
Refurbished: Razer Naga Hex - Expert MOBA/Action-RPG PC Laser Gaming Mouse - Green - Newegg.com

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I use the Naga hex, which is six. Not sure why people think it doesn’t exist in this thread? Haven’t tried the 12 but yeah that seems like id screw it up. The hex is good, heal and mana pots always on the same buttons for all chars. I just can’t do the key rotations like I used to in EQ.

Check this out on @Newegg: Razer Naga Hex - Expert MOBA/Action-RPG PC Laser Gaming Mouse - Green
Refurbished: Razer Naga Hex - Expert MOBA/Action-RPG PC Laser Gaming Mouse - Green - Newegg.com

holy fucking shit balls

I only have 1 question. Is the number 5 difficult to reach?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
holy fucking shit balls

I only have 1 question. Is the number 5 difficult to reach?
No, I don’t have a problem with any of them. The center is raised so you basically just rock your thumb in a certain direction, you don’t have to lift and move at all. Five is just a backwards rock.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The new naga Trinity is pretty ballin, comes with 3 magnetic side panels you can swap - 2, 7, and 12 button

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The new naga Trinity is pretty ballin, comes with 3 magnetic side panels you can swap - 2, 7, and 12 button

Hmm it’s 40% off on amazon today too. I may try one. I don’t have any issues with my hex but There have been times I wanted to try the twelve. Would be cool to have one I could just put down to seven if I hated it.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Tits on a nun to me.

Every time I buy a mouse with interchangeable parts, they end up not getting used.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I might pick one of them in the coming days. I've been using some old logitech one which I had in a drawer for years, and it's making my wrist hurts after a few hours

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That's the one I was interested in back when I wanted to switch, but after reading up on the Razer drivers bullshit I just sticked to Logitech, current mouse(G502) has additional buttons anyway, has the usual 3 buttons on top and 2 buttons on the side, but a 3rd on the side, then 2 more left of left click(I never used there but they're these in case of).

Honestly has been more than enough even playing FFXIV which has many classes with 25+ abilities, key is just using keyboard modifiers, 2 side buttons become 6 once you add alt and shift(and 8 if you add ctrl but I don't like ctrl), 3rd one adds yet another 3, same for middle mouse and then a bunch of keyboard keys too. I guess if you want to put everything on the mouse you'd need more definitely but I kinda like pressing keys anyway, and I've gotten used to left+right mouse to go forward when I need to hit a keyboard key while running(granted it works mostly because of the auto turn in FFXIV).

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
The Trinity is pretty legit. I almost always keep it in Naga mode but being able to pop it off quickly is pretty cool. I used to have an issue sometimes when I'd try to use a lot of the number buttons in succession and it'd freak out to the point I had to unsnap and snap back the side but it hasn't happened in a bit. Maybe it got a firmware patch or something.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I FPS game mainly so I’m Pro fanboi. Love it and the recharge mouse pad.

Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse with Esports Grade Performance
With that said the only razer product I have ever liked is the Naga and the orbweaver.
If I do MMOs I switch to Naga.