Cyberpunk 2077

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Is this game $10 in the bargain bin yet?

This will be nothing like The Witcher. It's GTA. stealing cars, gangs, doing missions, racing cars, etc. I don't care what you fanboys who are blinded by the hype think. The only difference is the deeper character development. Don't care who is making the game, it is what it is, no matter who is making it.
the developer said you can 100% play it like GTA, " designer Max Pears said the game won’t stop you from from playing it like a GTA "

u need a fren, fren?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This is fucking bullshit, this was basically the only thing I was planning to do with my launch PS5 lol.

• 1Like

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
u need a fren, fren?
nah, all it reminds me of is No Mans Sky, which I did pay about $10 for, which did turn out to be an okay game. I still 100% stand by this turning out to be GTA 2077. Sure there might be a couple hours of heavy story at the start, but the game is going to open up and be just like GTA. Drive here, steal this tech, drive there, hijack that, drive to this warehouse, fight this gang, blah blah blah, steal a plane.. blah. blah. do a couple of races, do some some side missions for money, buy a nice car, get some new implants. k.

• 2Salty
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I saw that. I guess I was more thinking that going gold actually meant something before
Real talk tho launching with 9 different fucking versions of the game must be an absolute nightmare. 15 different languages too.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I know this may be a crazy quesion, but can anyone think of a reason to get this on PS4 instead of PC (assuming a good gaming PC)?
Only thing i can think of for PS4 is playing from couch on a nice big 4k screen. Seems to be the consensus that if you have a gaming PC, this should be a PC buy.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I know this may be a crazy quesion, but can anyone think of a reason to get this on PS4 instead of PC (assuming a good gaming PC)?
Only thing i can think of for PS4 is playing from couch on a nice big 4k screen. Seems to be the consensus that if you have a gaming PC, this should be a PC buy.
If you have a good PC, there is literally zero reason to buy anything other than exclusives on a console, in my opinion; particularly a console at the end of its lifecycle. I guess some exceptions for multiplayer make sense.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

pc is better from all aspects if you have a decent PC and card (2080ti or 3xxx series), since you'll enjoy RTX and presumably some level of DLSS.

still, i am pretty much gonna be gaming on PS5 from here on out for the dumbest, stupidest reason in the world: i really like getting playstation trophies, i am pretty indifferent to steam or xbox trophies. zero defense, but end of the day the things that i really notice a big diff on are load times and horrid FPS drops, ps5 should be pretty good on both fronts for 2-3 years at least

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
nah, all it reminds me of is No Mans Sky, which I did pay about $10 for, which did turn out to be an okay game. I still 100% stand by this turning out to be GTA 2077. Sure there might be a couple hours of heavy story at the start, but the game is going to open up and be just like GTA. Drive here, steal this tech, drive there, hijack that, drive to this warehouse, fight this gang, blah blah blah, steal a plane.. blah. blah. do a couple of races, do some some side missions for money, buy a nice car, get some new implants. k.

Except this will have far heavier RPG elements with skill trees, far greater inventory/upgrades, and multiple endings based on your decisions. It's completely different.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 3 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
l1.gif
l2.gif

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
pc is better from all aspects if you have a decent PC and card (2080ti or 3xxx series), since you'll enjoy RTX and presumably some level of DLSS.

still, i am pretty much gonna be gaming on PS5 from here on out for the dumbest, stupidest reason in the world: i really like getting playstation trophies, i am pretty indifferent to steam or xbox trophies. zero defense, but end of the day the things that i really notice a big diff on are load times and horrid FPS drops, ps5 should be pretty good on both fronts for 2-3 years at least
Trophies blow my mind. I don’t understand why anyone cares at all. If you could unlock things with them spend trophy points for digital shit I could understand it. But these are just “you did this” icons. I’m not dogging on you for it, I just can’t see why anyone cares about it.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider

PC is i9 with a 2080, i have the game pre-ordered for PS4 with the hopes of upgrading the game to PS5 (once i get one). I have no intention of playing online. I tend to enjoy single player games much more.
I also suck at FPS on console, those types of games are always PC only for me. So far, i'm like 90% sure i want to cancel my pre-order and swap it to PC at this point. Just feels like a Console game though.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pretty fucking pissed at this, but guess it'll give me time to play through Ass Creed/Code Vein (finally). The reason they're giving is pretty meh to me though and makes me wonder if something is actually fucked up (also, apparently the dev team themselves found out about the delay today just like us). Still have faith it'll be GOAT, but it's definitely taken a hit today.

Fucking bummer

• 1Seriously?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
PC is i9 with a 2080, i have the game pre-ordered for PS4 with the hopes of upgrading the game to PS5 (once i get one). I have no intention of playing online. I tend to enjoy single player games much more.
I also suck at FPS on console, those types of games are always PC only for me. So far, i'm like 90% sure i want to cancel my pre-order and swap it to PC at this point. Just feels like a Console game though.
I mean you can use a controller even on PC. I use my ps4 controller when I play MK on py PC all the time.