Cyberpunk 2077

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I already had to suck my Boss's dick to be able to move my punched in days off for the SL postpone. I better go full body lube and wear a pink dress tomorrow when trying to move my mid November days. 2020 is the year gdamn.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The way I figure it is the PS5 will get patches to run this shit about as well as my PC but I can easily play it on my living room TV without worrying about steam link shitting up. Eventually they'll sell the GOTY edition on GOG for $15 and I'll play the PC version as well.

(also, this should have had day 1 VR support and it'd be a no brainer)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I already had to suck my Boss's dick to be able to move my punched in days off for the SL postpone. I better go full body lube and wear a pink dress tomorrow when trying to move my mid November days. 2020 is the year gdamn.

I'd shave the beard at least.
bearded-lady-costume.jpg

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I had that time off too and had already prepped my girlfriend that I would be unavailable. Motherfucker.
Don’t forget to schedule the time off with the wife too.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sucks, but at least there's a bright side to it. Now that I know that the PS5 and Series X versions will be out day 1 I can cancel my PC preorder and just play it on one of them... The hard part now is deciding which console. Maybe I'll just rent both from GameFly and do a comparison before deciding which one to keep.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Sucks, but at least there's a bright side to it. Now that I know that the PS5 and Series X versions will be out day 1 I can cancel my PC preorder and just play it on one of them... The hard part now is deciding which console. Maybe I'll just rent both from GameFly and do a comparison before deciding which one to keep.

Is a PS5 version coming at launch? Based on that tweet it sounds like compatibility of the PS4 version on PS5.

Last edited:

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yes it's just the compatibility one. The real next gen version is still 2021.
So, if I get the ps4 version, I can play the PS4 version on the PS5 but have to wait for a patch in 2021 for the next-gen version? You would think the system would see cyberpunk in your library and just give you the version for that console.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Witcher 3 had two long delays, from 'late 2014' to Feb 2015, then to May 2015.

Y'all gots no memory.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Well.. it sucks ass it's delayed again.. but much respect to them for doing this instead of rushing and maybe releasing a bugged riddled crashing pos on day one, like say the recent Marvel Avengers game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
So, if I get the ps4 version, I can play the PS4 version on the PS5 but have to wait for a patch in 2021 for the next-gen version? You would think the system would see cyberpunk in your library and just give you the version for that console.
There is no PS5 version at launch for it to give you. Once the PS5 version comes out it will.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
This is why it is important to understand that punctuation matters!

no more delays.png
no, more delays.png

Last edited:
  • 15Worf
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 15 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
There is no PS5 version at launch for it to give you. Once the PS5 version comes out it will.
Figured a PS5 version would have been ready at release. Thinking I'll just wait to get this and a PS5 in 2021. I want to sit back and see how things go but I don't know if I can

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Figured a PS5 version would have been ready at release. Thinking I'll just wait to get this and a PS5 in 2021. I want to sit back and see how things go but I don't know if I can
It's still going to work on a PS5 with boost clocks and SSD benefits. (and the PS5 patch will be free)

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The delay bugs me absolutely zero. The impatience of waiting for a game died in my 20s I think.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
While having it delayed yet again annoys me, the new release date allows me to take a single vacation day and get 5 uninterrupted days before going back to work.

No Problem Reaction GIF

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
To echo what other people are saying, this just gives me more time with Valhalla and Demon's Souls. Was going to have to rush to get through both of them in eight days (and I probably wouldn't have, even though DeS is a one-day speedrun for me).