Dark Souls 2

Needless

Toe Sucker
The trick is to focus one down while someone kites the others. After that it's super easy. Get that aggro ring from the cat in majula to make the kiting easier.
Pfft that implies I want to summon some bitches!

I just Benny hill run 2 around and joust the archer until he's dead. It'll work eventually hah

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Had no problem clearing down to the DLC area on NG, most areas are fuckin' cake after you've done em once... I was a few months rusty too.

If you're in the "I wish I hadn't started a new game cuz DLC" boat like I was... quit yer belly achin' and get clearin'.. its ez/fast.

Copse->Valley->Keep->Ladder down... basically done
smile.png
... black gulch takes like no time if you burn them tar pits thru... boss is a joke.

Needless

Toe Sucker
How many bosses are there even? apparently the one boss i've found so far is actually entirely "optional"?

Either way the phantom invasion right before it is pretty damn intense haha, i 1 shot him though which is nice

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I've stopped summoning help for bosses. It trivializes everything.

I went through belfry sol yesterday. Got invaded like 8 times, lol. Maybe I don't understand it well enough, but the PVP in this game is kinda dumb. It's not really an inconvenience, but the invader seems to have too many advantages including multiple invaders attacking me, not being aggro'd by mobs etc. I've noticed some invaders don't use estus flasks, but some do. Not sure if they can't or choose not to because it's cheap.

I'd love to finish the game and go PKK like I usually do in games that support it, but doing it via the blue sentinels seems like a hassle.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Played a bit last night and got rocked around a lot. The first set of two ghost enemies with the ruin sentinel moveset worried me for a bit before I figured out the trick. I died in the area with ground spikes, trapped in a corner by those ghosts and called it a night :p

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Played around with the lightning defender's great sword... read some about Lightning Ruler's Sword.... sticking with lightning zweihander.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i still have only seen the one optional boss(es)
frown.png

and then the dragon butts from DS1 i think? after a fog gate which i died to quickly and ended up calling it a night lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Just bit the bullet and started a new game. Starting as deprived is actually slightly harder than I thought it would be, but still pretty much autopilot once you get to the fire longsword.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
ADP is an important stat, right? I'm following some shit guide on the ds2 wiki and I have 9 as melee. I feel like that's holding me back with all the staggers

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The poise isn't as important as the better dodge roll. You want 20 in it asap, further points are largely optional.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Ideal investment in ADP is also dependent in how high you're taking ATT. Both contribute to agility, which determines your iframes. I think 100 agility is the best value for the p

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Ideal investment in ADP is also dependent in how high you're taking ATT. Both contribute to agility, which determines your iframes. I think 100 agility is the best value for the points spent

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It also makes a big difference in the roll. Even just 2-3 extra i-frames is very noticeable.

Needless

Toe Sucker
That too, i just left that out because somebody mentioned it lol

CHUGGIN DAT SUNNY D IN 2 FRAMES OR SO LESS? YEAH GURL.