Dark Souls 3

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
PC version is steam only isn't it? I don't think a steam preload has ever been cracked.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So thankful my work week is Sat-Tues....took Tuesday off. Can't wait for some good times!

4956846+_17b3377a2b2482e882688759993e1fec.gif
I look forward to playing this in a year!

Column_sl

shitlord
This is one of the few where it really isn't cheaper on GMG. I just went with the 8% off on steam.

Dark Souls Bitches!

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I think the steam pre-load stuff only downloads the graphic files, the actual executable that runs the game isn't pushed till actual release(I think that's how it works)

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I thought that as soon as they announced it last year
It really could be the apex of the series, though. They've released four straight masterpieces and have had the opportunity learn from mistakes made.

But clawing my way through rot and ruin to reach Anor Londo was the supreme gaming experience of my life, and I doubt there will be another experience like it.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
400 fucking dollars for a 16inch statue..... I pray to god FROM get's the fuck away from Bando after this clusterfuck release

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is one of the few where it really isn't cheaper on GMG. I just went with the 8% off on steam.

Dark Souls Bitches!
I paid $68 for Deluxe on GMG so I get nice deal on it. It was 20% off for a little bit last month.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm so glad I don't give a fuck about collectible shit. Give me the digital version all day, every day.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I'm so glad I don't give a fuck about collectible shit. Give me the digital version all day, every day.
I don't really have that option sadly =/ I'd love to but the 2 fucking weeks it would take me to download is just mehhhhh