Dark Souls 3

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't really have that option sadly =/ I'd love to but the 2 fucking weeks it would take me to download is just mehhhhh
Ugh.

Its like 20 gbs. Took me like half an hour/45 minutes to preload. I can't imagine having internet that slow.

I'm with Soy. I'm almost entirely digital only at this point. The only real exception is Fallout.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I cancelled my GMG(I had the 20% rebate) since steam was cheaper(same price as GMG but with the additional 8% from previous owned soul game rebate.) Don't recall US price but saved 13$ in the end(I'm Canadian)

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is everyone saying Steam is cheaper not in the US? Every time I've looked there it's been the full $60 with the 8% or whatever off for owning previous ones. GMG is the only [legit] site I've seen a decent price from. Gamesplanet UK too I guess, though I've never bought anything from them myself.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I was only thinking it could possibly be leaked and cracked early because a lot of the streamers got access to the PC version early. Cant WAIT for Tuesday though!!!!!!

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Is everyone saying Steam is cheaper not in the US? Every time I've looked there it's been the full $60 with the 8% or whatever off for owning previous ones. GMG is the only [legit] site I've seen a decent price from. Gamesplanet UK too I guess, though I've never bought anything from them myself.
It might be the case. For some reason Steam only show CAD price (It was USD yesterday)

61$ CAD for normal game and 89$ CAD for the one with season pass with the rebate on Steam. (Its 62$ on GMG with the 20%
rebate)

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Nope. Really hoping it shows up before work tomorrow so it can download/unlock while I'm away.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I don't know about you guys, but I've stopped preloading games on Steam. It takes me like 15 minutes to download a game but an hour to decrypt a preloaded game.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I normally don't but between work and the kid's soccer practices I won't be home until 3 hours after it releases and am leaving for a business trip the next day so I want as much play time on my main rig as possible. Oh one thing about preloads I learned the hard way you need about double the actual space it says is required during the decryption process. If you don't have that you pretty much have to delete and re-download.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I don't know about you guys, but I've stopped preloading games on Steam. It takes me like 15 minutes to download a game but an hour to decrypt a preloaded game.
My brother and I are both going to be playing Dark Souls 3 on launch, but our internet is a special kind of stupid and won't give me any of the bandwidth if he's downloading something. So it'd be nice to be able to have that extra window so we can both play on launch.

Column_sl

shitlord
7drHiqr.gif

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's a simultaneous global unlock on Steam tonight, right? There won't be any VPN shenanigans available to unlock early?

Column_sl

shitlord
Monday April 11th at 3:00 PM PDT (UTC -7)
Monday April 11th at 5:00 PM CDT (UTC -5)
Monday April 11th at 6:00 PM EDT (UTC -4)
Monday April 11th at 7:00 PM BRT (UTC -3)
Monday April 11th at 11:00 PM BST (UTC +1)
Tuesday April 12th at 12:00 AM CEST (UTC +2)
Tuesday April 12th at 7:00 AM JST (UTC +9)