Dating Russians

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I don't know about where you're from but here in TX half the strippers are also russian/ukrainian. I'm not sure what he traded up to there.

Yes because south texas has a massive human trafficking problem. Houston has "asian" massage parlors every 300 ft and are all shady as fuck.

I never had the balls to go inside them but I know plenty that have and the stories are numerous yet similar.

Pretty sure a lot of them are reviews on tug maps website I think it is called.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Yes because south texas has a massive human trafficking problem. Houston has "asian" massage parlors every 300 ft and are all shady as fuck.

I never had the balls to go inside them but I know plenty that have and the stories are numerous yet similar.

Just shut down a couple in Nashville.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
@trollface post a picture of your new Russian "girlfriend"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
My boss told me Phillipino is the way to go. He said if he hadn't met his wife, he'd have gone to the Phillipines and picked up a wife, I guess it's a popular thing.

I can confirm this. Filipino women are basically catholic saints with strong domestic skills. I was basically raised by a filipino nanny and can confirm that they can take care of four kids, clean a 5 bedroom house, and prepare enough spring rolls to last the week-- all without breaking a sweat or uttering a single complaint. After my dad was taken to the cleaners for a 2nd time with a Western wife, he found a local Filipino woman and spent the last 15 years of his life with her. As long as he paid the bills she gave him the space and respect my mom and his second wife never could. No "you need to help me clean up after dinner" bullshit after putting in 10 hours at the office, and no "well Sally and Bob next door just got their kitchen renovated, we need to as well".

• 2Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I can confirm this. Filipino women are basically catholic saints with strong domestic skills. I was basically raised by a filipino nanny and can confirm that they can take care of four kids, clean a 5 bedroom house, and prepare enough spring rolls to last the week-- all without breaking a sweat or uttering a single complaint. After my dad was taken to the cleaners for a 2nd time with a Western wife, he found a local Filipino woman and spent the last 15 years of his life with her. As long as he paid the bills she gave him the space and respect my mom and his second wife never could. No "you need to help me clean up after dinner" bullshit after putting in 10 hours at the office, and no "well Sally and Bob next door just got their kitchen renovated, we need to as well".

While I have no doubt this is true I'd be careful making it a pan-racial thing; white feminists are one thing but not all asians are like you describe either. There are just as many needy asian girls (especially asian-americans) as there are white girls.

And there's something kinda sad about pulling an FOB over to America to be a wife. Almost by definition it can never be an equal relationship, you will always hold the power/dominion. There's perks, don't get me wrong, but why not marry an equal and then hire a nanny/housecleaner?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vanessa Hudgens is half Filipino, your argument is invalid.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
And there's something kinda sad about pulling an FOB over to America to be a wife. Almost by definition it can never be an equal relationship, you will always hold the power/dominion. There's perks, don't get me wrong, but why not marry an equal and then hire a nanny/housecleaner?
so you regret going the route you did?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
a Filipino or asian in general would probably be nice for a 2nd wife but I'd never want to have my children bore by someone from that part of the world. for one, the kids will be smaller, weaker and less athletic and probably be suffering an identity crisis growing up half asian and half white. add to that Asian dudes are all fucking ugly and not even Asian women are attracted to them. if i was going to settle for mulatto offspring I would go half black before i went half asian.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Yeah pump a few kids into a proper white vessel, kill and or Divorce, then get your bang maid from asia

• 2Like

Siliconemelons

I would go half black before i went half asian.

urrgh.... Asians are hot and half Asians are typically hotter and WTF only stupid half black kids have "Identity crisis" because their dumbass parents fed that BS to them - half - anything else, esp Asian are fine. My muggalo kids are fucking Greek and Chinese and they don't come home and cry "DADDY AT SCHOOL THERE ARE NO OTHER GREKSINS SO I HAVE NO 1 2 PLAY WITH"

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
urrgh.... Asians are hot and half Asians are typically hotter and WTF only stupid half black kids have "Identity crisis" because their dumbass parents fed that BS to them - half - anything else, esp Asian are fine. My muggalo kids are fucking Greek and Chinese and they don't come home and cry "DADDY AT SCHOOL THERE ARE NO OTHER GREKSINS SO I HAVE NO 1 2 PLAY WITH"
you seem a bit triggered.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

Well greeks are usually too stupid to realize they are social outcasts. Fucking smelly and hairy goblins.

Cover an Italian in shit and you get a Greek.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

LOL Greeks are the origin of all! We all know this to be true! lol

Greeks are also poor Jews, that was one of the most hilarious descriptions I have heard.

We taught the fucking Italians how to cook! Hahah

And I suppose I got Triggered there bro, sorry - came hot off the Politics thread into this one!

• 1Like

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm

Can confirm, visited one in Bellaire / Chinatown with a Korean friend of mine, most awkward shit in the world when they actually proposition you. Never gone to a massage parlor since.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
a Filipino or asian in general would probably be nice for a 2nd wife but I'd never want to have my children bore by someone from that part of the world. for one, the kids will be smaller, weaker and less athletic and probably be suffering an identity crisis growing up half asian and half white. add to that Asian dudes are all fucking ugly and not even Asian women are attracted to them. if i was going to settle for mulatto offspring I would go half black before i went half asian.

If the hypothetical child is a male I agree with you. Asian males in North American get the short end of the stick-- caucasian women don't want them, and a lot of the native asians want white guys. Eurasian females probably have to be the hottest combo out there though, so if it's a daughter I totally disagree. As for "identity crisis", I see that being far more significant for a half black/white than white/asian-- Eurasians don't seem to get nearly as much heat as Mulatto's, not to mention Mulatto's generally just look "black". Either way, I'd prefer the risk of "identity crisis" over divorce and the fucked up mental issues that it frequently precipitates in your children.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
While I have no doubt this is true I'd be careful making it a pan-racial thing; white feminists are one thing but not all asians are like you describe either. There are just as many needy asian girls (especially asian-americans) as there are white girls.

Absolutely. I went on a date with a Vietnamese girl born in small town Texas and there was literally nothing "Asian" about her besides her looks. She owned three handguns, hunted, couldn't cook an omelette, and liked country music. The narrative I convey is only applicable to imported Asians, or immigrants that haven't been here long enough to get reprogrammed.

• 1Like

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Keeping up with the Jones'... That's why the Jones' are in debt.

Filipino women are the shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like