Dating Russians

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

rad

Lord of Guk
Absolutely. I went on a date with a Vietnamese girl born in small town Texas and there was literally nothing "Asian" about her besides her looks. She owned three handguns, hunted, couldn't cook an omelette, and liked country music. The narrative I convey is only applicable to imported Asians, or immigrants that haven't been here long enough to get reprogrammed.

Yup key phrase here is surely 'American'. Unless your lucky, make an American, don't marry one. 3rd wave feminism has completely mind-fucked a whole generation of women. Equality has become 'I want all the benefits and none of the cons' but unfortunately without sacrifice there is no greatness.

My lady takes offense to this (she doesn't want children but is highly dedicated to her profession and very successful) and it drives her crazy when she hears women talk about wanting to be leaders in their field but in the same breath mention its unfair they're unable to raise a family. Guess what ladies, you think the titan's of industry got there because they spent half their time raising a family? No, that's a sacrifice they had to make, some probably easier than others... but I digress.

Lived with a number of Filipino's over the years, loved every one of their families, good people. On the same vein, also the favorite nationality of my Lady to employee, she never stops talking about how wonderful her Filipino associates are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I can confirm this. Filipino women are basically catholic saints with strong domestic skills. I was basically raised by a filipino nanny and can confirm that they can take care of four kids, clean a 5 bedroom house, and prepare enough spring rolls to last the week-- all without breaking a sweat or uttering a single complaint. After my dad was taken to the cleaners for a 2nd time with a Western wife, he found a local Filipino woman and spent the last 15 years of his life with her. As long as he paid the bills she gave him the space and respect my mom and his second wife never could. No "you need to help me clean up after dinner" bullshit after putting in 10 hours at the office, and no "well Sally and Bob next door just got their kitchen renovated, we need to as well".

Yeah that right there.

Something to keep in mind too is you're expected to be the man of the house and act like it. I basically make all the decisions all the time and she's happily following for the ride.

If you're the kind of guy who tends to defer decisions to his wife all the time, it won't take long for her to lose respect for you and walk all over your sorry ass. This is pretty much true for all patriarchal cultures such as most found in Asia and with the russian brides the OP asked about. I mean, western women won't respect you if you act like a bitch all the time, but asians really take it to another level.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just need to step in here and warn about the Filipina experience. It's probably best described as the best and worst relationship in my life. Hot gal, kept fit, amazing sex, super committed, and keeps a good home. However, there are MANY downfalls. I had a friend best sum it up as "Filipina gals basically all have some level of emotional immaturity." I know this comes off as stereotyping, but I have far too many friends with similar experience to chalk it up as coincidence. There are far more horror stories vs success stories.

They are a society that is very much about face. They have their own "keeping up with the Jones's" for appearance sake. Be it having jewelry / handbags or extravagant vactions. They really like to show off the fact they are in a good financial position to their friends and family. Speaking of family, there is no such thing as welfare or pensions or retirement back home for them. So if your gal marries you, she will forever be sending money home to support the extended family for eternity. Even if you are an average joe blow getting by paycheck to paycheck, you are still Warren Buffett compared to them and they feel you have money to spare. They will shame your gal into sending money whenever possible.

Back to the "emotional immaturity". With most, their emotion is either off the charts good or fucking murder you and burn your house down bad. There is no middle ground. During the break-up phase with mine at various times I dealt with the following: she broke into my house twice (to confess her remorse for acting cray cray), grabbed a kitchen knife threatening to kill herself if I broke up, refused to move her shit out of my house to the point I actually had to call the cops. I have heard WAY too many first-hand experiences that were all similar AND WORSE from other people dating Filipina gals.

I, personally, would never fucking do it again. Not just from my own experience, but from the million other horror stories. Sure, we all have heard the odd white girl crazy.. but nowhere near as consistently as Asian crazy.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Some of that is the mans fault (not saying you, but saying in general) - you don't bring an asian over here to date them - you should take care of all that either by visitations there or online etc. if your bringing them here, they are expecting marriage - and from what I can tell from my friends / co workers - they are all faithful, unlike Russians and many others that hit a few years and get "in" and leave your ass. They also will breed, if they are un-willing to have kids, they are wanting to bounce - its simple.

as you said, they will ALWAYS send home $$, its how it is- be prepared and no it will not end until there is no more family left- and not just parents, brothers and sisters and their kids etc.

Everyone "keeps up with the Jones's" to some extent - you either isolate them so they have nothing to compare to or you have a community of similar economic fair as you are. They are immature because they are totally foreign to how things work in America- if they do not learn from you as the husband, they will learn from other sources - be the one to teach them.

Dude I know had 2 russian bride's and finally was going to give up and then got a Philippine wife and has been married for 7+ years and has a kid, the russians all where exactly 2 years and would take birth control in secret- but he said "they were hot and did great sex" so his first one was ehh whatever, but then the 2nd he was wanting to actually get a fam going etc. and it was hard when it was exactly the same thing.

But with everything- as you said...no one's situation on anything is ever the same.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For reference, mine wasn't in the US. Dated a gal here while working in the Middle East. There's a shitload of them all over the gulf earning a living to send back home.

• 1Solidarity

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I think you should be really careful marrying a foreigner that relies on you for status/money regardless of the origin of that foreigner.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which is exactly why I pointed out the sending money home is absolutely 100% the norm. No such thing as retirement. It's left to the younger generations to send money home for parents, grandparents, uncles, siblings who can't work abroad. Then you hope someone else can do it for you when you get older.

Money sent home by overseas Filipino workers are forecast to reach $29.7 billion this year, making the Philippines the world’s third largest recipient of remittances, according to the World Bank. The World Bank said the real size of remittances is “significantly larger” as there are unrecorded flows through the formal and informal sectors.

To put it another way, 10% of the entire GDP of the Philippines is based on OFW (Overseas Foreign Workers)... aka Flips sent to work abroad and send money home.

• 1Solidarity

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Just need to step in here and warn about the Filipina experience. It's probably best described as the best and worst relationship in my life. Hot gal, kept fit, amazing sex, super committed, and keeps a good home. However, there are MANY downfalls. I had a friend best sum it up as "Filipina gals basically all have some level of emotional immaturity." I know this comes off as stereotyping, but I have far too many friends with similar experience to chalk it up as coincidence. There are far more horror stories vs success stories.

They are a society that is very much about face. They have their own "keeping up with the Jones's" for appearance sake. Be it having jewelry / handbags or extravagant vactions. They really like to show off the fact they are in a good financial position to their friends and family. Speaking of family, there is no such thing as welfare or pensions or retirement back home for them. So if your gal marries you, she will forever be sending money home to support the extended family for eternity. Even if you are an average joe blow getting by paycheck to paycheck, you are still Warren Buffett compared to them and they feel you have money to spare. They will shame your gal into sending money whenever possible.

Back to the "emotional immaturity". With most, their emotion is either off the charts good or fucking murder you and burn your house down bad. There is no middle ground. During the break-up phase with mine at various times I dealt with the following: she broke into my house twice (to confess her remorse for acting cray cray), grabbed a kitchen knife threatening to kill herself if I broke up, refused to move her shit out of my house to the point I actually had to call the cops. I have heard WAY too many first-hand experiences that were all similar AND WORSE from other people dating Filipina gals.

I, personally, would never fucking do it again. Not just from my own experience, but from the million other horror stories. Sure, we all have heard the odd white girl crazy.. but nowhere near as consistently as Asian crazy.

Minus the sending money back home part you just described women in general. "Emotional immaturity" and "crazy" are generally two universal constants.

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

Aye, also...this seems stupid but- once your married and everything is official - setting up a good account that allowed direct deposit and withdraw at an ATM over there with low low fees is something that saves them / makes them tons of money and they will love you. Co worker had some credit card with 0 foreign transaction fee and had local ATMs for her family to get the money - and they just pay off the balance before the monthly cash advance interest hit and it turned out to be significantly more efficient - instead of her sending 100$ and they end up with 70, it was like 90 by the end of the day- was sizable over what they have traditionally have done.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yes because south texas has a massive human trafficking problem. Houston has "asian" massage parlors every 300 ft and are all shady as fuck.

I never had the balls to go inside them but I know plenty that have and the stories are numerous yet similar.

Pretty sure a lot of them are reviews on tug maps website I think it is called.

My aunt actually got my uncle a trip to an Asian massage parlor for their anniversary. They are both nice christian folks and apparently neither of them had any idea what goes on in those places so he went thinking he was just getting a massage. My cousin's retelling of his Dad telling him about how he found out his wife had gotten him a whore for their anniversary was pretty damn hilarious. He never even told my aunt about it because he didn't want to embarrass her but he did make it clear that she should not spend any more money there.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Minus the sending money back home part you just described women in general. "Emotional immaturity" and "crazy" are generally two universal constants.

Hah! That's just the thing though.. Previous to this experience, you'd hear your friends talking about dating a "crazy chick" and I too would just chalk it up to some hormonal outburst or a girl generally being overly emotional. Then you date a gal like I described and you learn, to your horror, that there are actual certifiable fucking crazy out there. I do not use that term so lightly anymore! =X

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Anyone willing to marry a foreigner for a better life might be a little fucking crazy...am i right? Lets just hope they don't put arsenic in your soup or antifreeze in your slushies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Is she even a real Russian or like second generation?

Eitrher way, she's gonna take the $200 you have in your savings acct and leave you high and dry

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users