Dating

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've been growing my hair long as one last huzzah to the locks I rocked in my 20s. I dont konw what is going on in chicks brains but they fucking love it.

I had about three girls I was "dating" over the past 6 months and I eventally broke it off with all 3.

Each of them later asked if we can keep fucking still tho.

What is going on here.

Serious brag.

• 4Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I've been growing my hair long as one last huzzah to the locks I rocked in my 20s. I dont konw what is going on in chicks brains but they fucking love it.

I had about three girls I was "dating" over the past 6 months and I eventally broke it off with all 3.

What is going on here.

Serious brag.
Can we haz more titty pics, pweease?

EDIT:
And some dick picks for Foler Foler

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage

What is going on here.

Serious brag.

Which hair are you growing? This is important.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

What is going on here.

Serious brag.
I experienced something similar when I grew my hair out in my late 20s, occasionally chicks I met practically started dry humping me when they got a good up close look at the hair. I don't know if it's something complex like they know how much of a fucking chore it is to keep long hair not looking nasty, or if it's something simple as looking like the cover art to a romance novel, but some chicks just get wildly revved up over that shit.

Or maybe it's this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
my ex used to be pre-occupied with the fact i still had a full head of hair and that it was curly/wavy at my age. she must have gotten a lot of baldies before she met me.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
occasionally chicks I met practically started dry humping me when they got a good up close look at the hair.

This definitely did not happen.

I think I respect Rajaah Rajaah honest accounts of cucking himself infinitely more now that I've read this nonsense

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Growing out hair into curls has 8x the compliments but it alone hasn't induced the dry humping of me.

I've started wearing vests and that has increased compliment towards me output also.

So far, fats, olds, and blacks respond. Not sure if I'm ready to cross any of those lines.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Growing out hair into curls has 8x the compliments but it alone hasn't induced the dry humping of me.

I've started wearing vests and that has increased compliment towards me output also.

So far, fats, olds, and blacks respond. Not sure if I'm ready to cross any of those lines.

Vests? What, are you following the Astrocreep school of dating? Might as well buy a 1988 LeBaron too.

• 5Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Vests? What, are you following the Astrocreep school of dating? Might as well buy a 1988 LeBaron too.

A LeBaron convertible will really bring out the full power of the new hairdo. He might actually break all the women in Canada.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno what you're asking me. is my car a chick magnet? no, its a chuk magnet. i like it and thats all that matters. girls do like convertibles, but if i was trying to impress chicks with a car, i would have a Volkswagen Beetle convertible or a Jeep with the top and the doors removed.
Vests can be cool if you wear them with the right thing.

iu

not cool

iu

cool

• 2Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fucking astr0 trying to say norton wasn't cool. getthefuckouttaherewiththatshit. No trolling in the grownup section.

I used to wear a vest when I was a self conscious fat kid in elementary school.

• 1Cringe

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fucking astr0 trying to say norton wasn't cool. getthefuckouttaherewiththatshit. No trolling in the grownup section.

sorry this upset you this much.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Orange Love GIF by The Masked Singer UK & The Masked Dancer UK

• 1Quality Calories

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm more of a hoodie guy myself.
I do zipper hoodie over vest

Had three people tell me today that I needed to get laid, one specifically said during my vacation to Florida next week.
There will be plenty of opportunities where parents could watch kid/pup

Oh! And I found out people hookup from restaurant bars? Whoa, as I type this - I could do that in Florida. hmm. but then what. seems high chance for lame and weird ...

My theory is toss aside all fears of lame and weird, having those probably steer closer to them rather than further away. hmm. Eat drink relax and look around. If any look back, make a funny face at them maybe? no, if that were the case there would be memories of seeing others do it. Must be something more subtle. Walking over so far just scares them away and that's a bad feeling that I'd rather never encounter again. So toss that aside too, having those thoughts probably steer closer.

Visualize success.

That reminds me, had a pretty speak with me today. She talked about near irrelevant things but not once look panicked. She offered me a seat next to her. I chose to stand. Thought about halfway through that maybe the offer had significance and then I started obsessing a little about maybe asking her to scoot over and accept the offer to sit next to her but there was no smooth opportunity so I said a factoid about paleontology and sat across from her. This was at work, so will need to play it cool and not move too fast.

• 2WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I do zipper hoodie over vest

Had three people tell me today that I needed to get laid, one specifically said during my vacation to Florida next week.
There will be plenty of opportunities where parents could watch kid/pup

Oh! And I found out people hookup from restaurant bars? Whoa, as I type this - I could do that in Florida. hmm. but then what. seems high chance for lame and weird ...

My theory is toss aside all fears of lame and weird, having those probably steer closer to them rather than further away. hmm. Eat drink relax and look around. If any look back, make a funny face at them maybe? no, if that were the case there would be memories of seeing others do it. Must be something more subtle. Walking over so far just scares them away and that's a bad feeling that I'd rather never encounter again. So toss that aside too, having those thoughts probably steer closer.

Visualize success.

That reminds me, had a pretty speak with me today. She talked about near irrelevant things but not once look panicked. She offered me a seat next to her. I chose to stand. Thought about halfway through that maybe the offer had significance and then I started obsessing a little about maybe asking her to scoot over and accept the offer to sit next to her but there was no smooth opportunity so I said a factoid about paleontology and sat across from her. This was at work, so will need to play it cool and not move too fast.
I will not have what he's having.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users