Deadpool & Wolverine

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not sure what to think about that trailer. Didn't grab me or interest me at all. I mean, it's Deadpool and Reynolds - of course I'll go see it. But I hope the next trailer is much better.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
erection GIF

• 9Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's funny how many cameos are in this, but they kept it 100% on Wade. Smart. Each fucking reveal in the theater when fucking Daniel Ratcliffe and shit shows up is going to be amazing.

Probably the only movie I've looked forward to seeing in theater in like 5 years or more.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Here's my theory. Disney and Marvel know they fucked up. They also know that Deadpool 3 isn't going to save the Marvel Universe especially after the bullshit they've pulled with Deadpool 3. So, they introduce Deadpool to the M-SHE-U to KILL the M-SHE-U. Deadpool kills the Marvel universe and that's how the era of superheroes comes to an end.

• 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So now that it's official, could Amod Amod please change the thread title? The movie is...

Deadpool & Wolverine​

Thanks!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My interest in the movie fell into the gutter after seeing the TVA in the trailer, but it slowly worked it's way back up a little bit by then end. It's still less than it was, but I'll probably see it as soon as it comes out on a streaming platform.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I don't really care for the TVA being in the movie. I figured he was going to use Cables device to go everywhere

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't really care for the TVA being in the movie. I figured he was going to use Cables device to go everywhere
My guess is the TVA is involved because he used Cable's slide tech too much. Probably show that during the opening montage.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I don't get the TVA hate. Loki is the best MCU since Endgame and its not even close. Why *not* build on that?

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't get the TVA hate. Loki is the best MCU since Endgame and its not even close. Why *not* build on that?
I dont hate it and I enjoyed Loki but i just think its all over the place. For a TV show its fine since its lower tier quality, seems like its a lot different than the leaked scripts people were posting online.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If they are doing tva timeline plot to bring in the xmenu, then why not involve the dofp timeline hopping somehow.

That would be a much cleaner integration, especially as that film was a reset that undid x3.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It has been a while since I watched Loki but isn’t the TVA a bunch of time traveling fat black women who use infinity stones for paper weights? Yeah not sure why the hate either.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users