Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
can someone explain to me what"s going on here?

So Sam bought 26 accounts, then bought another 26 accounts to get recruit a friend on the 26 characters he wants to level, how did he fuck up exactly?

Zeste_foh

shitlord
he bought 26, tried to chain the RAF xp with those by doing weird grouping and leveling schemes, but it didn"t work because of some mistakes.

So, now with the RAF expired on those accounts, he has to get 26 more accounts to try it with to maximize the RAF benefit.

Vehn_foh

shitlord
the kicker is he transferred ALL of his (lvl 10) toons over to the new accounts , so that"s another $25 * 26 accounts

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He transferred them over so he wouldn"t lose the 150 tradeskills he had on ALL of them. This guy"s leveling strategy is like a drunken circus clown act.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How the hell can you get 52 tradeskills to 250? How many different tradeskills are there actually in the game if you include specialities?

Chris

Potato del Grande
He has all the tradeskills at 150, that is over 10 characters I think he said. Still batshit insane however.

This retard... ignored the advice of people on that multi-box forum. They all told him to get 1 group of 5 (1 paladin +4 shaman) to 60, then activate the RAF and level a second group of 5 shaman to 45... using the RAF to immediately hit those level 45 shaman to 60. Rinse and repeat till all are 60, the RAF doesn"t work past 60.

Instead Sam "aoes" and I use that term loosely to 26, effectively wasting his RAF"s on level 12 and 13 like a good retard, then he ran out of RAF time cause he"s a jackass deciding instead of hyper leveling to spend his month getting tradeskills up on multiple characters.

Nevermind most items are tradeable until higher levels, and anything that isn"t requires stuff like Nethers, Vortex, Frozen Orbs which he won"t have direct access to. Seriously how much difference could it possibly make if he has a blacksmithing shield on all 25 shaman or not. Who cares, they can be naked and you would kill any content in game that all 25 can walk up against outdoors.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wouldn"t a normal person just level one character and find out about the game first? I"d think that ALL the other multiboxers have multiple max level characters.

Epic failure of research really.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
because Sam"s ego gets in the way of anything he tries to accomplish. He"s such an epic failure that the only thing he can manage to accomplish is getting clamydia 26 times.

Lol ... Ok I had 26 old accounts and got 26 new accounts and transfered the 26 old guys to the new accounts. I still only have 26 accounts.

Now that the dust has settled Ill be leveling up hardcore. In the next 5 days or so I should find out if the Keyclone idea of running 5 instances at the same time works or not heh if it does then...

As stated in that thread you have to build a strong foundation and then work from there.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sam DeathWalker said:
Lol ... Ok I had 26 old accounts and got 26 new accounts and transfered the 26 old guys to the new accounts. I still only have 26 accounts.

Now that the dust has settled Ill be leveling up hardcore. In the next 5 days or so I should find out if the Keyclone idea of running 5 instances at the same time works or not heh if it does then...

As stated in that thread you have to build a strong foundation and then work from there.
Yeah so level a lv80 first idiot.

Btw you do have 52 accounts, you only have 26 active.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:

Honestly, Sam, you have to be the most hard-headed son of a bitch currently playing an MMO out there, period. Had you listened to the copius amount of advice given to you on every forum that you"ve posted on about your idea for boxing in WOW, you could very likely have multiple groups at 60 already. You"ve already squandered the first set of RAF you had, while you are being passed up by other boxers...and not just Prepared. And as far as having a "solid foundation", as others said on Dualboxing.com, it"s possible to level groups of 5, through quests with RAF, so many times faster than you have done, w/o even using any type of addon or what have you. How will your "Solid Foundation" defense sound when you have your characters at say 50, and people are running around at 70-80? They"ll have time to mess around with addons then once they"ve beaten you to 70-80, and all you"ll have...is some programs you spent a lot of time on. Oh, and a bunch of professions at 150. /boggle.

Speed doesn"t seem to concern you, though everyone assumed that you would attempt to catch and then surpass Prepared, when he came out of nowhere just after you decided to box in WOW (perhaps speed isn"t an issueNOWthat you more than likelyCANNOTcatch him, so it"s time for a different angle). ATM I"m not sure you can catch him, or some of the other boxers who already have 10, 15, or 20 characters above 60 already (and some 70-80). That being the case, what are you going to do? Are we going to see a post in about a years time with the title "Sam Deathwalker - Highest burst DPS with 25 shaman at level 52!!" or "Sam Deathwalker boxes Molten Core!" while others are boxing 10/25 mans in WOTLK, or perhaps other serious content?

No offense Sam, but with EQ you seemed to be constantly a day late and a dollar short. The difference was that you didn"t have the competition you have now with WOW, so you at least could sit in content years behind others and be secure in the fact that you were at least unique in what you were doing. You had a title, of sorts. But now with WOW, you won"t be able to claim "First", you aren"t unique, others are gearing up with similar setups and are farther along, so I really don"t know what you are planning to aim for.

Thanks for the lulz, though. I had been hoping to see screenshots of you getting griefed or camped though, but hell, your own worst enemy is Sam Deathwalker. You should REALLY consider swallowing your ego, listening to peoples advice (for once) and then trying to beat them at their own game. As it is, your AOE levelling/professions for money isn"t working out so hot.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
In the next 5 days or so I should find out if the Keyclone idea of running 5 instances at the same time works or not heh if it does then...
I may be a doubter, a cynic, but this idea (while interesting and unique) screams "MASSIVE FAILURE" to me. Why?

1. You have already wasted a FUCKTON of time, so you"ll now waste even more on this
2. I envision a runner getting away from you in instance #2, aggroing more mobs, and wiping. Instance #1 the group will be off-centered (lets say do to tank knockback), and that will go south. But let us know how it turns out...
3. It will be a bitch trying to level on 5-mans alone until you get closer to 60 imo. Meanwhile, you"ll be passing up hot, sexy quest XP because you are pigheaded as hell, while other boxers will be leveling yet another group of 5 past you.
4. There will be far more variance in the instances, other than spawn locations, than you may think.
5. If you get this to work (and that"s a very unlikely "if"), it will be another instance of "Well, that is all good and well Sam, but in the time it took you to get to that point, other boxers have far outlevelled you and because they are high-enough level they can now simply box their characters in a SINGLE 25 man raid, while you will be still dicking around with running 5 lower level 5-mans at the same time.

Outside of prepared I don"t think there is anyone who can 10 box, ya lots of people might have more accounts then 10 or more characters but I don"t think that many can even have 10 in the game at the same time.

Last two days been spent spending 300 gold getting some decent gear on 5 guys so they aren"t naked anymore (made like 600 gold selling the xmas present stuffs lol).

Gonna try a buch of things tommorow with my 5 man geared up group and see how it goes. They not twinked but they have glyphs, enchantments, all slots cept head and trinket and tabard filled with mostly greens but a few blues. Should increase their suvivability a lot.

It does appear that multiple instances might run into some real problems. On the other hand being outdoors in 4 or 5 differnt camps in the same zone at the same time seems more doable, say 4 gnoll camps in the wetlands with 6,6,7,7 all spamming fire nova or searing totems.

Sam DeathWalker said:
It does appear that multiple instances might run into some real problems. On the other hand being outdoors in 4 or 5 differnt camps in the same zone at the same time seems more doable, say 4 gnoll camps in the wetlands with 6,6,7,7 all spamming fire nova or searing totems.
Yes Sam do this.

Level all 26 at once AGAIN, be sure to camp outdoor mobs that instant respawn, nevermind there are only like 6 of these camps in the game. Don"t listen to these naysayers, don"t do any quests, quests are not good exp. Also, be sure to use your RAF levels on levels 12 13 and 14 before it runs out, don"t let them go to waste!

You are 100% retarded.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I"m leveling a druid at the moment and I soloed a wetlands dwarf camp plus boss yesterday in a couple of minutes... I must have gotten around 1k exp. Then I turned in the quest and got 3k exp.

But yeah you just do an everquest style mob camp and spam those searing totems. You will kill 5 mobs every 5 minutes.

See the difference?
Me: 4k exp, 2 minutes. Has moved onto the next quest.
You: 1k exp split 5 ways every 5 minutes plus/minus any group/RAF bonuses.

It will take you 20 minutes to get the same amount of exp I got BUT it"s still split over 5 characters.

If you picked up the quest you would have gotten 16k exp over 5 characters in 2 minutes.