Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
It does appear that multiple instances might run into some real problems. On the other hand being outdoors in 4 or 5 differnt camps in the same zone at the same time seems more doable, say 4 gnoll camps in the wetlands with 6,6,7,7 all spamming fire nova or searing totems.
nat.gif

wat?

^^^the face I made when I read Sam"s response.

Just stop Sam. World spawns are not good XP even with XP bonuses when compared to quests. People keep telling you this and you never listen. Some quests might be a bitch when you are 5-boxing but for the most part they really aren"t that hard - this isn"t EQ. If you had to MQ, or camp for a spawn/drop for days straight, or keep track of fucking placeholders trying to get something to spawn, or even if you had to go from zone to zone tracking to see if stuff was up, I could understand your hesitation. But WOW quests are easy, seriously. If you keep Thottbot/Alla/Wowhead up (I don"t care pick your poison) and read a little on the quests, you can seriously knock that shit out pretty fast. Hell, if you stop trying to grind and just kill as you do quests, you might not even use your rest XP up quickly, if at all.

You make it hard for people to root for you Sam, when you keep being hardheaded and obstinate. Still thinking of camping spawns? For Fucks Sake, Sam...you are going to make me start a character on your server just to grief you.

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
The hardest part about questing and multiboxing is turning in the quest. Actually doing these quest won"t be an issue. Now if you could find a way to talk to an NPC through your keyboard, then you can easily turn in all quests with keystrokes. I don"t think you can do this though... so you might be forced to turn it in one by one. (all you have to do is click on the quest, there are macros you can make to accept/turn in the quest)

Rofly_foh

shitlord
Okay, so here"s the deal:

I"m going to reactivate and xfer my level 70 mage to Ner"zhul. Would anyone be interested in creating a guild of Sam griefers?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:I am being 100% serious about this.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
USAWrestler said:
What would be the ideal classes to kill Sam? hahahha
you need an unlimited AE attack with high burst, so warrior, paladin, shaman are out of the question right away

We"re looking at characters with probably 1k health, so that"s what you need to do. I don"t know how much damages rogues do with Fan of Knives, but a level 80 rogue would be completly undetectable in stealth, he could simply sneak up and then FoK kill them all if it"s enough. Ninja style.

A mage with crit Blastwave or a Critting PoM Flamestrike would work as well, achievement KILL IT WITH FIRE earned.

Warlock could drop a shadowfury on them and kill them all as that spell does way over 1k dmg without spellpower. Seed of Corruption would probably fry the lot of them as well.

Hunter could probably kill them all with 2 waves of volley given how OP that is currently. Or simply set pet aggressive and go AFK.

Blizzard and Rain of Fire are obviously out of the question as 25 earth shocks might just do the trick. Hellfire might work though as it bursts out so much dps that you might kill them all before Sam reacts.

Death Knight is where it gets funny. Obviously loading up FF and BF on them and then spreading it all with pest isn"t gonna work as the first target won"t survive these attacks. DnD might not kill fast enough and could allow Sam to run out. Howling Blast after patch will probably work as you can force one crit and cast another right away. or cast 3 in a row by getting two death runes from mobs. That"s over 2k dmg right there per target.
Also nice: load up 100 RP, activate UB and ride into him. Dismount by casting AMS and just stand in there, completly immune for 10 seconds while your UB eats away the Sams.
Then you can say "I killed 25 Sams at the same time just by standing there"

USAWrestler_foh

shitlord
hmmm, decisions decisions. I"ve only played a warrior and hunter previously.

All those classes are easy and fun to level? Hmm, i really don"t know what class to play.

Kind of want to try a paladin, I"m partial to tanking classes. But its not the most effective.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Mind Sear! It is ranged, can proc stuns and hits unlimited targets.

Has the added benefit of leaving one alive so that you can mind contol it off a cliff.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Itzena said:
How do you kill that which has no life?
Ha hahahaha....I like the quote "Why kill innocent players? The game is about finishing quests!"

coughSamcough

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155264::" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" width="480" height="360" allowFullscreen="true" scriptAccess="always"></embed>

Vehn_foh

shitlord
once the patch comes out and you"re able to make DK"s on other servers, we should all make one on his server and gank "em! Sam should also just get his main guy to 55 then make 26 lvl 55 DK"s... save him 2 months of leveling right there