Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sam, consecration is an AE you put on the ground. It does damage every second for 8sec (10 if glyphed).

It leaves a bright yellow pulsing animation on the ground. It"s going to break stealth if a rogue walks into it (fat chance) or if you cast it as the rogue is in the area (he can just walk out of it).

A rogue with CoS up will be immune to the damage from consecration. So long as CoS is up a rogue can do whatever the fuck he wants and you can"t do anything about it.

spronk_foh

shitlord
this one guy has multiboxed cleared naxx10 solo and has vids on youtube:
Multibox Naxxramas - Movies - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

the other three impressive guys are the guy who was rank 1/2 in 5v5 arena in season 3 (owner of dualboxing forums, he quit wow recently I think and is playing eve or EQ2), the guy who got 5-box glory of the raider protodrakes before patch 3.1, and the guy who is currently ~1900 in 5v5 arena.

Sam, Prepared, the guy making 32 level 80s, etc are all just guys who have no skill and just doing what a bunch of girls, 8 year olds, china farmers, etc could do - level up a bunch of toons but not actually accomplish anything difficult in game.

Doligan_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

"Dispels" why dont you look up dispels instead of "all". Dispels means its already on you; if you have "invulurability" to all movement impairment effects then thats what you think it means.
Sure friend! I have found a definition of dispels for you

dispels

?verb (used with object), -pelled, -pel?ling.
1. to drive off in various directions; disperse; dissipate: to dispel the dense fog.
2. to cause to vanish; alleviate: to dispel her fears.
Which from the two definitions we looked up would mean this:

Dispels all Movement impairing effects and all effects that cause loss of control of your character
Really translates to something like:

Alleviates every movement impairing effect and every effect that cause loss of control of your character.

if you want to look up any other words in that description, there is a website calledGooglethat will allow you to enter querys into their database structured around keywords you are looking for.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Im gonna take it sam has either given up or is going to start another batch of gimped toons? All his current POS toons have been the same level for about a month now.

ruination_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
There are sweet spots the farms in hillsbrad, then the mulocks in swamp place then the pirates, then the EPL mobs. Really nice aoe spots to work up on.

I get tons of the drops from the level 60 mobs, sell on AH and buy whatever I need for the 46s plus I am getting to my 300 max (pre level 50) in all trade skills. My guys are as well geared as they would be from quests, and anyway who cares, the Pal takes all the agro and with 20 shaman healing him he dosnt care ...

Hasnt anyone been reading the thread as you get 420 goblin enginerring you do like 2000 - 3000 damage at 45 yards (rocket launcher and the gloves from wotlk). I hit 80 and 420 Ill one shot anyone in the game at 45 years. And with the Priest Mass Dispell I can even kill Palidens on bubble. You guys is flapping yur gums like you fly away or something but you do understand the power of one shotting any player in the game don"t you?

Again I say if I didnt win EQ1 pre SoD then exacly who did. No one even has a name of anyone who is remotly close to what I had at that time. Not the top guild leader raider on the top guild or anyone. None was close. 13 level 75 plus wizards lol, Ill one shot anyone. And 5 clerics to heal them ... and a shaman, chanter, bard, mage etc. And 6 million in the bank so when SoD came out I have unlimited healing mercs lol ... no one could even be close.

I hear all this "soso gonna come kick yur butt and fight for camps and dk gonna kill you" yet in game I grind the camps most anytime I want and hardly ever see any pvp. None kill me now, none kill me later ....

First you say level up a group of 5 then you babble about how the 5 mages are to much higher then the level 46 shaman lol ... make up yur mind.

I 31 box now and thats what I do, I don"t pay for 31 accounts to play 5, just like 5 boxers dont pay for 5 accounts to play just one.

"Hey look way far in the distance theres a bunch of

You have been hit for 3000

Opps"

LoL and that if my oppenet has a computer set to max visual distance, some have to set them down a bit so that they don"t get texture lag.
I bet someone with a stack of cloudy potions would fuck you up on EQ.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Laven said:
Im gonna take it sam has either given up or is going to start another batch of gimped toons? All his current POS toons have been the same level for about a month now.
With his current leveling strats, that could still mean he is playing daily.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Laven said:
I asked him that a couple of pages back, and he was saying he was going to level his mages to 60 first. He should be pretty close, though he"ll doubtless slow down once he hits post-60 (if that is, in fact, possible).

"The Deathwalker Empire"

A rogue with CoS up will be immune to the damage from consecration. So long as CoS is up a rogue can do whatever the fuck he wants and you can"t do anything about it.
Cloak of ShadowsInstant 1.5 min cooldown

Instantly removes all existing harmful spell effects and increases your chance to resist all spells by 90% for 5 sec. Does not remove effects that prevent you from using Cloak of Shadows.

Vanish Rank 3
Instant 3 min cooldown

Allows the rogue to vanish from sight, entering an improved stealth mode for 10 sec. Also breaks movement impairing effects. More effective than Vanish (Rank 2).

Ok you are saying that the rogue will stealth near me, pop cos and vanish, run in do FoN and run out.

Will he kill all of my guy with a single FoN? .... Assume my guys have best buyable/crafted gear possible.

Right now Ill get my 5 mages to 60, and raf up to level 30 another mage and worlock, and raf grant them to level 60, plus I can make two other characters or just raf grant level up a shaman and dk to 60 and make one more. Not sure what I need beyond a DK, Warlock, 6 mages, 1 Pal to go with my shaman.

Thats a long 3 minute cooldown on Vanish though.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
A level 80 shaman with world drop gear will have between 8 and 9k health. Maybe pushing 10k if you"re lucky. A geared rogue spec"s deep combat instead of subtelty, pops Blade Flurry and hits CoS and then FoK x2. Your entire shaman fleet is dead. Can then sprint/vanish (since you still can"t hit him from CoS) away before you can retaliate and start picking off your suviving members with 2~3 sinister strikes + eviscerate.

And that"s just a single rogue.

If 2 or 3 came at you, would be even more of a slaughter. And then the corpse camping begins as you can"t rez-target-nuke fast enough to kill one of them.

Though you can probably go around fucking up level 74 warriors leveling of fon their own something fierce. That puts you around the same power level as my lvl 70 retadin.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
You guys keep saying that one toon will kill me, now you say if I gank at a flight in its "unfair". Well it is unfair but if one character can kill 30 then thats also "unfair".

Fear lol ... I have grounding or tremor totems not sure but one stops it for sure, Espically with 5-10 of each of the out.
Look, stop being a fucking Dilbert. Stop throwing theory crafting around against people who have done it.

How the fuck are you going to put totems down once you are feared ? Your toons all run off in different directions, with no control over what they are doing. You need to use an item to dispel the fear before you can do anything - (then those items are on the same cooldown).

Listen and take this on board.FEAR FUCKS BOXERS UP. By the time you have popped your charms and/or fear wears off your toons are spread out all over the place. They are out of range of targeting and assisting, andTHEY ARE OUT OF RANGE OF FOLLOW.

WoW terrain and zones are very different to EQ. Everywhere has spots your toons will get stuck behind. You cannot co-ordinate them and they are easy kills for anyone. One fear and your toons are out of range of each other and half of them are stuck behind objects/terrain before you can do anything.

Now, if you go back and read what I said that made you "lol" it was that I look forward to seeing the screenshot of the first time you get feared next to a bridge or cliff. When that happens, half your toons are off the bridge/cliff before you even realize what has happened. And then you better hope they are dead, because it will take you longer to get them back together if they aren"t.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Flight said:
Look, stop being a fucking Dilbert. Stop throwing theory crafting around against people who have done it.

How the fuck are you going to put totems down once you are feared ? Your toons all run off in different directions, with no control over what they are doing. You need to use an item to dispel the fear before you can do anything - (then those items are on the same cooldown).

Listen and take this on board.FEAR FUCKS BOXERS UP. By the time you have popped your charms and/or fear wears off your toons are spread out all over the place. They are out of range of targeting and assisting, andTHEY ARE OUT OF RANGE OF FOLLOW.

WoW terrain and zones are very different to EQ. Everywhere has spots your toons will get stuck behind. You cannot co-ordinate them and they are easy kills for anyone. One fear and your toons are out of range of each other and half of them are stuck behind objects/terrain before you can do anything.

Now, if you go back and read what I said that made you "lol" it was that I look forward to seeing the screenshot of the first time you get feared next to a bridge or cliff. When that happens, half your toons are off the bridge/cliff before you even realize what has happened. And then you better hope they are dead, because it will take you longer to get them back together if they aren"t.
+1 nets for you for trying to reason with the unreasonable. You are a brave man.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
I am sure sam will inevitably come back with some stupid theorycraft counter about how he will win the situation. It"s going to be lulz when he does get to outland and the first affliction specced locks drops in on him from the sky and fears half his team.

Fawy_foh

shitlord
Sam was always fun to kill for free rating points in Age of Empires. I believe he "won" that game too before EQ. Sam"s been the king of online gaming for over 10 years, you should all have learned that by now!

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
My guess it"ll go something along the lines of him linking some random ability, saying "LOL" and then saying "24 x (insert random shaman ability here)? I don"t think so!"

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Yari_Arkanum said:
I am sure sam will inevitably come back with some stupid theorycraft counter about how he will win the situation. It"s going to be lulz when he does get to outland and the first affliction specced locks drops in on him from the sky and fears half his team.
I"m praying for that to happen, right now.

The sad thing about Sam going to the server/faction he chose, is that if it is anything like a number of other servers, his vaunted "There will be more ALLIANCE TO SLAY!" plan will fall on its face, when 99.99% of the alliance characters will be too busy doing PVE or structured PVP to bother about some aging gamer wearing a loincloth and 30+ boxing while rubbing one out with his sheepskin armrest and his trusty tub "o vaseline. He"ll hold court in some empty zone, avoiding 5/10/25 content and the like and no one will bother to come PvP him (Alliance, lulz), and we"ll come full circle when he declares some other trivial accomplishment like "First player to solo the world dragons!" when he"s fucking lvl 90 or some shit. He"ll claim that he "Owned" the server and that people "Ran from him in fear" because they never came to bother him as he ground rhino"s in Borean.

My Deathwalker "LOL" for the day, I knew when I saw the title that Sam would chime in:

Is it better to Quest or Grind while multiboxing? - New Multi-Boxers & Support - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

If I said the same thing there would be 5 pages of people saying how stupid I am.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Some of the responses hit on an interesting note with Northrend. I"ve leveled a handful of characters through it and the mobs definitely give weak experience, and there"s less "kill" quests. I managed to level hard pre-Wrath because you could gather up a bunch of kill quests and bang out them all out, get experience on the grind, then turn them in for a bonus. In Wrath I noticed its a lot more interaction heavy, a lot of it because of the siege factor.

If I am going to pvp, Ill spam grounding and tremor totems, why not?

As everyone knows in world pvp he who gets the drop on the other guy has the big edge. Umm Prepared was doing a lot in Wintergrasp so I don"t really see how you say I won"t have much to do with my full crew.

Na I didnt win AoE, I was maybe top 20 or 30 at DM in AoK, hard to say. I wasn"t to hot at regular, expert but far from the top. I started losing a lot around the time map hacks became popular and just quit.

We will see, I just keep thinking about the QQ post of the TWO rogues who couldnt handle any random two cows ... something is happening about war stomp that none on this thread are talking about.

Lock drop from sky with fear, Look he"s dead at 45 yards how does he get in range to cast anything.

In all these discussions it seems assumed that one side gets in the first strike while the other is standing around.

Lets try and make it so that I know my oppenets class and that they are coming at me, as they know my classes and that I am coming. My first step is to target and do the rockets at 45 yards, if you have a class that can stop that fine, if not well its end of story.

Next move is yurs.

Its clear enough lots of others think aoe grinding is a fast way to level.

Sam DeathWalker said:
We will see, I just keep thinking about the QQ post of the TWO rogues who couldnt handle any random two cows ... something is happening about war stomp that none on this thread are talking about.
The fact you think two 2200+ rated players in the arena are "any random two cows..." shows exactly how little you know about this game.

Those same rogues would one shot each and everyone of your characters as they are now, at 80 they would two shot them.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Lets try and make it so that I know my oppenets class and that they are coming at me, as they know my classes and that I am coming. My first step is to target and do the rockets at 45 yards, if you have a class that can stop that fine, if not well its end of story.

level.
you dont know anything about wow mechanics as is and this past year in this HOS ready rickshaw thread has shown that to the entire online gaming community.

end of story.