Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Lanludar said:
Frost would be decent, but a good unholy DK could probably do it even better.
My unholy AOE PVP build @69 - This what I use to grind SamDeathWalkers

The World of Warcraft Armory

Basically the same thing @80 - This is my WG wrecking build

Lots of AOE damage, Glyphed Rune tap, glyphed and talented Ghouls, and as much magic mitigation as possible makes for a lot of fun in large scale pvp. With this build I can go several WGs without a death and get 100-200 hks.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Does a GoD brag about killing an insect?
It"s been my experience that you will brag about anything, everything, and nothing. The list of nonsense accomplishments you have bragged about is an amazing read.

Everyone should post their favorite Sam Deathwalker boast.

My favorite is still the "I invented RAF chaining" line. Because Blizzard never thought of that when they created RAF. Nobody before you ever thought of more then one account referring another in a chain so they all get the effect. Your "invention" is nothing more then using RAF exactly how it was envisioned by the creators, common sense, which I guess to you would be a huge undertaking since you don"t appear to practice it much.

lumberjack_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
The simple fact is to be the best you need more then one character. And yes he who can kill the strongest pve mob is the best; right now millions are ahead of me but I gain strenght every day.
actually no, you don"t

frankly i don"t think you would be good enough to clear any of the old raid zones, much less the new ones, you simply don"t have the skill to do so, until you can do anything remotely like that, then you are epic fail, if you can clear difficult content with 1 character, then you are win, but the mere fact that it takes you 20+ characters to kill something that even bad players in WoW can kill with 1, well thats just a testament of just how much you truly and utterly suck

USAWrestler_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
My unholy AOE PVP build @69 - This what I use to grind SamDeathWalkers

Basically the same thing @80 - This is my WG wrecking build

Lots of AOE damage, Glyphed Rune tap, glyphed and talented Ghouls, and as much magic mitigation as possible makes for a lot of fun in large scale pvp. With this build I can go several WGs without a death and get 100-200 hks.
cool, will contact you soon in game

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
I"m not hard to find, just figure out where the best aoe grinding spot in outlands is and Ill be there.
Which, to Glo, is...

...wherever you happen to be at the time. If you happen to be somewhere in the Outlands, that is.

I didnt invent raf chaining. I invented the idea of chaining and doing 4 to 30 then 2 to 60 then granting 30 levels to the 2nd from the last in the chain, then moving that character to the front of the chain then granting eveyone up to 60. Can you show a post of this method prior to me?

All my guys would be at least 60 now if I had used this method when I started.

Humm just got in 3 hours of leveling and none dare attack me .....

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I didnt invent raf chaining. I invented the idea of chaining and doing 4 to 30 then 2 to 60 then granting 30 levels to the 2nd from the last in the chain, then moving that character to the front of the chain then granting eveyone up to 60. Can you show a post of this method prior to me?
The only thing you invented was a way to level extremely slow. I personally have taken characters to 60 in 21 hours played, that is boxing without RAF. You "invented" a way to make it take a year and a half, grats!

All my guys would be at least 60 now if I had used this method when I started.
They would have been 60 a year ago if you had half a clue.

Humm just got in 3 hours of leveling and none dare attack me .....
You are in a zone that has 0 players in it 90% of the time. You wouldn"t get attacked at all if it wasn"t for your forum antics.

anyway, incoming video..

glostylez_foh

shitlord
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/higdqeC58zg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/higdqeC58zg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A typical night camping Sam.

Watch in high quality when it"s available.

if same had 2 really good friends to help him he could do very well. Three people boxing 8 each would be pretty effective, esp since killing one main wouldn"t screw up the rest.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Yari_Arkanum said:
Sam are you going to be at Blizzcon this year? Please tell me yes.
You haven"t heard?

He"s taking 25 hookers dressed like night elves.

They will easily place top 10 in the costume contest and take the #1 spot in the dance contest due to a unique combination of the in game night elf dance and drunken skank lap dance x25.

Before the end of the con Sam will have finally done something he can truly be proud to claim credit for. The combination of all those hookers and a convention full of inexperienced males with a pocket full of money will result in a new BlizzCon VDPS record. That"s right, Sam and his girls will as a group be responsible for a new BlizzCon Venereal Diseases Per Second record!

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
My favorite part is where it takes him longer to kill the netherdrakes then it does to kill Sam.

Whats going to happen is that he"ll gank me a few times each day untill Im stong enough to beat him easy and then never attack me again ....

DK"s are an anti caster class, there is not really a lot I can do at this point with my set up but I get stonger everyday.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Whats going to happen is that he"ll gank me a few times each day untill Im stong enough to beat him easy and then never attack me again ....

DK"s are an anti caster class, there is not really a lot I can do at this point with my set up but I get stonger everyday.
They"re not an anti caster class. They are an anti Sam class. Like Rogues, Hunters, Mages, Warlocks, Priests, warriors, druids and Paladins

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Please keep up the videos they are awesome entertainment. It"s fun to watch him do the absolutely full-blown retard shit such as never change his hearth from HP.