Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

You make it sound like its my fault my oppenents are weak compared to me .....

Anyway back to exp, as you can see from this picture I am doing 60K exp/hour WITHOUT RAF and WITHOUT RESTED. Thats like 180K/hr with RAF ... All you guys are BS about me doing instances or quests etc.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:enjoy your 60kxp an hour when the exp required per level triples at 60. then tiples again requiring 1.5million at 70

roddo_sl

shitlord
60k an hour is pretty crappy when people level to 60 in 20 hours. But hey, you know best, I mean what do us mere mortals with level 80"s, more than 120 achievement points and 100 hks know about the game?
Kinda like how you beat furor at EQ, I mean you won, all he got was a crappy job at blizzard he sucked so bad.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
You make it sound like its my fault my oppenents are weak compared to me .....

Anyway back to exp, as you can see from this picture I am doing 60K exp/hour WITHOUT RAF and WITHOUT RESTED. Thats like 180K/hr with RAF ... All you guys are BS about me doing instances or quests etc.
Pretty sure I can take screen shots showing whatever xp rate I want. Besides, isn"t that the one you tag with and the others get 1/5th the xp he does?

Up to this point I have always thought of you as a Giant Douche, but I have recently started thinking you may in fact be a Turd Sandwich. Discuss.

Ya well in this case he is grouped with my level 4"s (they get like 6 points each lol but they got 3 levels while he got 1 level).

Ya this is a single character getting 60K normal or 180K with raf at level 59.

I got a SS of like a million or so when I rafed from 1-60 but this is an honest one hour of killing. I have no reason to lie.

Also I lose time having to rez the dead, and that not my main (the Pal) its the DK who is now 60!

Well finally everyone is on their proper account (can"t move the DK until he hit 60) and its time to do the bonfire quests and get everyone their flight paths!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey Sam I have an idea, stop posting here until you actually are what you"ve been bragging about for half a year now.

You know what Sam? I"ll be better than you because "soon" I"ll have 80 level 80 chars in full epics, capable of destroying everything in WoW and a few smaller countries on the earth!

glostylez_foh

shitlord
First time I have seen Sam with all 36 characters in game and all I can say is "wow".

The level of ignorance this guy exhibits on a daily basis is off the fuckin scale.

wowscrnshot070309221251.jpg

Yes folks, those are level 6 characters grinding in Terokkar Forest. No wonder you level so slowly, rezzing after every pull is not a normal part of leveling in wow.

Pren_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
If they have a 35 or 40 man raid (they have 40 man raids iirc) then Ill try those when I can.You cant say what they will have in the future; a while ago people was saying that I couldn"t do wintergrasp then prepared is spending most his time there and now they changed the queing again so who knows.
Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn"qiraj 40, go.

Well the trick is to do it without rezzing ....

I can group the pal and dk and the 3 lowbies and just send in the dk then move in everyone after dk has agro ...

Just have to be alert and tag mobs as they come in ... casters is the problem I guess I should go where there are just mellee mobs, but the drops are good and I needs items to sell for gold. And at 1K per mob rested someone gets exp.

Well takes skill to keep the lowbies alive but I have lots of time to get it right (I am at about 60percent no rez and 40percent rez)...

I mean where is the challenge when you never die ...

Pal gained a level, now 65.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
You"re leveling. It"s not supposed to be challenging. You"re turning the most brainless easy part of the entire game into a difficult journey, I"d be embarassed.

If you think grinding mobs to level is challenging, you"re in for a rude awakening when players are going to IceBlock/Bubble your rockets, Line of sight ever spells you cast, or just run thru you so you cannot finish casting, when bosses will drop void zones on your ass, spell reflect your shit or just AE counterspell your entire crew.

No wonder you won"t do an instance of your level, you probably tried and got your ass whooped by the first pull.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well the trick is to do it without rezzing ....

I can group the pal and dk and the 3 lowbies and just send in the dk then move in everyone after dk has agro ...

Just have to be alert and tag mobs as they come in ... casters is the problem I guess I should go where there are just mellee mobs, but the drops are good and I needs items to sell for gold. And at 1K per mob rested someone gets exp.

Well takes skill to keep the lowbies alive but I have lots of time to get it right (I am at about 60percent no rez and 40percent rez)...

I mean where is the challenge when you never die ...

Pal gained a level, now 65.
You should never have a character die. Even solo if you know how to play you don"t die leveling. With the amount of characters you have there should be no down time at all for any reason. The simple fact is you are absolutely clueless about how to play.

Having characters die on 40% of the pulls is beyond pathetic. You would be better off not even using all those characters, just kill everything solo with the DK. You can do pulls of about 7-8 mobs with him solo, don"t even take the mobs in aggro range of the others. I know you won"t do this because it just makes too much sense but I figured I"d at least try.

ruination_foh

shitlord
Seems like all of Sams PVP skillz and stratz are like if one rogue happens to come upon him. Sam, what if another 32 boxer (or whatever you"re playing now) starts a fight? WHAT THEN?

tikkus_foh

shitlord
This thread gets more and more hilarious (and sad) by the day.

I"m waiting for cognitive dissonance to set in so Sam can realize he"s going to do nothing meaningful in WoW.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
tikkus said:
This thread gets more and more hilarious (and sad) by the day.

I"m waiting for cognitive dissonance to set in so Sam can realize he"s going to do nothing meaningful in WoW.
I don"t expect that will ever happen. He"s been doing this shtick for years, he has either fully convinced himself that he is good or it"s the longest running troll ever.

I believe he honestly thinks there is some modicum of skill to what he is doing despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary. His recent admission that he has to rez after about half the pulls shows just how truly sad his MMO existence really is. With 36 characters if you can"t kill these mobs without dying you really truly are retarded, I mean like you should get a check from the government.

I just wouldn"t hold my breath for that day.