Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

spronk_foh

shitlord
Sam just wants what every metal listening MMO player wants, some e-fame. Prepared stole his thunder when he got thousands of articles written up on him on massive multiboxing in the World of Warcraft.

Sam, you will not get the efame you deserve and desire the way you are going. 40 or whatever accounts is NOT ENOUGH! My sister is a professional publicist for the stars, so we spent a few hours brainstorming ways to make you famous like Perez Hilton (or Paris). Our suggestions:

1. CREATE 100 NEW ACCOUNTS. 40-50 ain"t shit, 150 is the minimum in this GET BIG OR GO HOME crazy world we live in today. I"d say 200 if you can.

2. BUY NEW INTEL PCs. No one gives a shit about AMDs, Intel i7s are the sexy motherfuckers on this planet. The tech media love Intel, and they will definitely be interested in stories of a crazy dancer with 40-50 Intel i7s in his basement.

3. REROLL ALL ALLIANCE DEATHKNIGHTS ON A POPULAR SERVER. Malganis, Blackrock, Tichondrius, or Illidan. These are the big boy servers of the WoW world, heavily horde dominated, and lots of famous people (Mia Rose on malganis!) play. You can instantly create level 55 DKs on your existing WoW accounts, and then you create another 50 new wow accounts and xfer your existing level 60s to these new accounts so you can create new DKs as well. BAM, 100 DK ARMY STRONG.

Now none of this has anything to do with the fact that ATVI and INTC have been down in the stock market the last few days.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
hey sam, i started my paladin today at level 64, hes 1 bar from 68 now... and guess what? 4 hours total cus iwas fucking around too in nagrand.

ill post a video once i get fraps running on my laptop.

Well ok so I have a bit more to go. Where is that mage aoeing in the desert the resolution is so low I can"t tell.

Im not sure if Pal power is a lot more at 70 the 80 but thats a fine video; is there a safe spot up there at the top where those mobs are or do you have to start the pull from the bottem?

Well I have to get up to the top there are tons of mobs up there.

Like I say when my shaman hit 60 Ill kill mobs 3-4 times faster so we will see.

Even assuming I am lagging a bit in the PvE I still dont see anyone 66 or less taking me in PvP.

If a mob gets a aoe off on me its bad news; happens from time to time but no ofter. As you saw I killed the 70 elite with no losses.

Laven_foh

shitlord
YOUR LOW LEVELS ARE ONLY 13 AND SHAMANS ARE STILL IN THEIR FUCKING 40s YOU SURE DO WIN AT THIS. You could have ran those low levels through their starting area and would have hit 13 in mere hours of making them through questing, yet they probably have been grinding in the outlands for what a week? A guy on blackhand made 10 shamans and was in icecrown within 2 weeks. They are now raid/badge equiped and last I heard he does awesome in WG and I think he has a pretty high rank in 3v3. But for the entertainment purposes of this thread keep on trucking SAM DA MAN.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why doesn"t he just make Deathknights on 36 servers and transfer them to the other accounts?

BAM 36 lv55 characters.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The reason the paladin in that video is a lot stronger than your level 66 gimp is because he is NOT NAKED.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Chrisb3 said:
Why doesn"t he just make Deathknights on 36 servers and transfer them to the other accounts?

BAM 36 lv55 characters.
I smell a new Sam-Strat!

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Chrisb3 said:

BAM 36 lv55 characters.
I thought about this a long time ago, the day they started allowing dks on other realms. I am currently doing 5 dk teams on different servers, if I ever want to do some crazy 25 boxing project all it takes is moving them to new accounts.

Sam has enough characters over 55 that he could do 5 boxing teams and instantly be farther ahead then he is now.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well ok so I have a bit more to go. Where is that mage aoeing in the desert the resolution is so low I can"t tell.
That is a spot you will never see.

Im not sure if Pal power is a lot more at 70 the 80 but thats a fine video; is there a safe spot up there at the top where those mobs are or do you have to start the pull from the bottem?
We have flying mounts, there are always safe spots. He can start that pull anywhere he wants.

Well I have to get up to the top there are tons of mobs up there.
What are you doing if you haven"t even been to the top? Please don"t tell me those mobs respawn faster then you can kill them. You are the might Deathwalker!

Like I say when my shaman hit 60 Ill kill mobs 3-4 times faster so we will see.
If you didn"t insist on leveling like a moron they would kill faster now. If you have to level that entire gimp squad together at least get them to the same level. At the rate you are going all the mobs will die of old age before your shamans hit 60.

Even assuming I am lagging a bit in the PvE I still dont see anyone 66 or less taking me in PvP.
Once again, nobody hangs out in the mid 60s. You don"t seem to be grasping just how easy it is to level in this game. With all the buffs to xp rate and lowering of the xp needed, you are even using RAF, you should be 80 and have the entire team geared in PVP and PVE gear by now.

If a mob gets a aoe off on me its bad news; happens from time to time but no ofter. As you saw I killed the 70 elite with no losses.
I"m seeing a lot of videos but I"m afraid I missed that one. As much as you attention whore I am really surprised we aren"t seeing screen shots, videos, or even a live stream of your exploits.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Shit I forgot about them majorly gimping the exp needed to level like what a year ago? So how can you possibly claim shit when you cant even reach max level on reduced exp to level + raf + rested? HOW CAN 1 PERSON SUCK SO BAD.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Chrisb3 said:

BAM 36 lv55 characters.
Quit making Blizzard rich!

gamerdan_foh

shitlord
registered to reply to this thread. You have to play Sams game. Like so;

Sam you are the worst 30+ boxer in wow history until you prove otherwise, links to the armory or a video of someone worse than you please.

Sam, you are the slowest leveler in the history of wow, until you can prove otherwise, armory or video links please to disprove.

Sam, your 30+ character guild is the worst guild in the history of wow, links please to a guild that has accomplished less. If you cant provide facts, then this is true.

I am sure that others can come up with much more, he has to prove otherwise or the above are facts.

gamerdan_foh

shitlord
You have to play Sams game. Like so;

Sam you are the worst 30+ boxer in wow history until you prove otherwise, links to the armory or a video of someone worse than you please.

Sam, you are the slowest leveler in the history of wow, until you can prove otherwise, armory or video links please to disprove.

Sam, your 30+ character guild is the worst guild in the history of wow, links please to a guild that has accomplished less. If you cant provide facts, then this is true.

Sam, has the worst equipped characters at his level than anyone in wow. Sam, please provide links of someone with worse dressed characters.

Sam has the worst computer setup with the chains and swings and rabit pelt armrest than anyone who plays wow.

Sam has the ugliest, most disgusting loincloth type clothing than anyone in the world.

Sam fucks the ugliest hairiest hookers in the world. Please show anyone picking up an uglier hooker sam to disprove this.

I am sure that others can come up with much more, he has to prove otherwise or the above are facts.[/quote]