Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Big ups to Big T

P.S. What are you paying for each like? And how many points are you averaging per hour?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I haven"t been grinding, been doing 4-5 and only keeping about 1k points at a time.

I fried my windows box by doing a youtube views farm and loading 2 youtube videos every 30 seconds for 12 hours. I got like 20k points to pump up my Eqbrowser video before my video card was rendered worthless.

tyen

<Banned>
I"m unsure.

I"m pretty active onBlackHatWorld the home of internet marketingto find out stuff like that. After 15 posts you can put links in your post on that forum, I"d register and ask about it. There are some pretty knowledgable people on there doing some crazy shit.

The other day I read some thread about a dude macroing Plenty Of Fish "I would like to Meet you" buttons. He would request to meet thousands of women in his city, and a small percentage would actually respond interested. He said he got laid pretty consistently from that.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I"ve liked about 20 pages with the macro (confirmed the likes on the facebook page as well), but I"m still not getting any points.

Araysar, how did you fix this problem?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It doesnt "like" pages anymore and just stands at the page where its supposed to "like" the next page

Using Win 7 ultimate 64 bit.

I restarted the script several times. closed an restarted firefox 3 times, and then just rebooted and tried again. nothing is happening

I manually liked 3 pages afterwards to test and those worked right away

tyen

<Banned>
Sometimes the Frame number changes I believe.

Somewhere in the code you will see Frame=4, you might have to change it to Frame=5.

Edit the Macro - Ctrl-F and find "Frame" change where it says 4 to 5.

***I found this out once by pressing "Record" and clicking on the Like button. It will record your mouseclick and tell you what the frame is in #Current.iim.

tyen

<Banned>
so when you clicked record and clicked the like button, the frame is the correct number that you have in the macro?

tyen

<Banned>
I just tested, I will update the script for you.

Basically instead of the like button being a "Class" it"s a "Button" now.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
thank you sir.

i feel like i should send you money. kegkilla owes me $50 for losing a bet in the NHL thread the other day that i never collected, just have him paypal that $50 to you directly.

i wasnt too thrilled about giving him my email address anyways

tyen

<Banned>
I noticed something weird on facebook"s side where some likes don"t go through. If the button doesn"t turn grey on some don"t worry, it won"t do it on all.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i downloaded the script again and it wont work

i manually did about 9 pages in a row without problems, but the script just refuses to "like" them

tyen

<Banned>
New version, tell me how it is.

Some pages the like button won"t turn grey.

Keep it going for about 30min, you"ll see your points go up pretty big still.