Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
It"s pressing like and going to next page.

Not all like buttons work, but a bunch do. The macro shows it presses the button with a blue box outline. Not all of them actually turn grey which doesn"t seem like our issue. I made a new Facebook page and tested this to make sure it"s not on my end.

120pts in 30min

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
ill play around with it some more.

the problem i think is that if it doesnt like the page, it doesnt move on to the next one eventually. it just sits there at the page it failed to like

tyen

<Banned>
Weird, because I am too.

Disable some plugins on firefox?

Also how long do you let it wait? Where is the green bar in the macro window? Does it go red before it stops?

Try a reinstall on imacros too

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i disabled all plugins and addons

it stops at WAIT SECONDS=10 line the bar goes red for 10 seconds and then turns green for 10 seconds, at the end the bar at the top of script is green

the green bar is above of all the script text in the left side bar

i dont see it go red at any time except the time i mentioned it above and briefly at the URL GOTO command

ive been letting it sit on one page for as long as 10 minutes

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
working now. needed to reinstall imacros

thank you for your help, sir

bofa_sl

shitlord
sighh..not sure what i"m doing wrong. changed the frames, using new version of macro and re-installed imacros with no avail. it"s tabbing through each of the likeable pages but my likes aren"t adding up. any ideas?

**edit**

now it"s just going to the likeable pages and after the 10 second countdown it just sits there and does nothing.

trex

Queen Bee
With points not going up, did you:

Set your country
Set your Facebook profile
Are logged into Facebook

If the macro starts to freeze reinstall I macros again.

If you are using MacOS, don"t.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
now that Google+ rolled out Business pages, what are your thoughts on using this to pump up G+ likes for a website for extra SEO boost?

tyen

<Banned>
Araysar said:
now that Google+ rolled out Business pages, what are your thoughts on using this to pump up G+ likes for a website for extra SEO boost?
I have a python script where you can auto-post RSS feeds to a Google+ page through Google Voice.

I haven"t messed with it at all yet since you can only post through google voice on a page instead of a business page. Plus it"s not all that popular yet for me to make money from, yet.

Tyen bro, first of all nice find. Secondly, my macro keeps skipping. It"s pressing the like button via blue box, but then that"s it, I think it also should be clicking on confirm and get points right?

My Imacro box looks like so:

Errors: 0 / 1000
Liked: 0
Skipped: 12
L/S Ratio: 0.0
Captchas: 0

tyen

<Banned>
I"ve only had that Confirm button come up when using chrome.

You on Firefox?

tyen

<Banned>
It"s not pressing the big green confirm box and skipping?

I haven"t tested today so not sure if the button changed.

Keep it going for 15min and what happns?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Mine was working all night and is still working right now.

The number of likes I am getting in return is slowing down though even though Im paying 7-8 points per like. Wondering if the pool of people participating in it starts to dry up after you collect over 1000 likes.

I"m at about 1200 likes for my page right now after 2 days of this or so. Not a bad haul at all, but just curious how hard it will be to get to 10k. The rate will probably continue to slow down.