Desktop Computers

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
forget about the cooling. what about the noise?

also, I'm an old fuck who does not understand the fascination with the led lights? Never have.

Fuck man, I agree. I want my dark room to be dark whilst I play my games.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
forget about the cooling. what about the noise?

also, I'm an old fuck who does not understand the fascination with the led lights? Never have.

You called this one. This fuckin 1080ti is noisy as fuck. Like a damn plane taking off. You get used to it though.

Have you seen McDonald shoes

I really think deep down in your heart, you want my shoes don't you?

Suing...when it comes time to reformat this...am I going to have issues getting this array setup again? Glad you linked that article because I was a few minutes away from putting in my SSD's.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Only color that keeps the room "dark" and still be able to see a bit.

Back lit keyboard is all I need. If I need more light, the wall switch is over there. --->

But thats all right. Whatever suites your tastes. Shit, when my kids had their computers built, they wanted all the LEDs they could fit in their boxes. Fucking clown show.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You called this one. This fuckin 1080ti is noisy as fuck. Like a damn plane taking off. You get used to it though.

I really think deep down in your heart, you want my shoes don't you?

Suing...when it comes time to reformat this...am I going to have issues getting this array setup again? Glad you linked that article because I was a few minutes away from putting in my SSD's.
Not sure how they have it set up but array means it is at the hardware level usually. This means that something is set up in the BIOS and has them linked up.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Back lit keyboard is all I need. If I need more light, the wall switch is over there. --->

Wall switches don't impress the bitches. Red lights on your gaming PC? Bitches start dropping panties...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
FAyrpyk.gif

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you drive up to my house the office is bright red from the outside from my ducky shine and all red lighting in my pc. I got rgb fans.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Got the dell 27 inch Gsync :) it's wonderful.
So. Once you're capping games out at 100+ FPS solid, GSync isn't doing you any good really.

So turn on ULMB mode (mutually exclusive with gsync) and crank the brightness to 100 and the contrast to 75%. Then go back and play games at 120+ fps and see how much better that is.

The desktop experience is even better with ULMB too. There is no ghosting or blur on anything ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user