Destiny - Gamertags

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Adding people to this list while I'm still the only one on 360 feels like what I'd imagine holding your ex-girlfriend's hair while she blows someone else to feel like.

You all should probably just sell your next-gen consoles and buy 2 xbox360s....out of pity.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
I've sent requests to everyone in the thread on PS4 up to this point. Message rerolled destiny. I'm trying to be more gaming social damn it. We will share our adventures with you Bandwagon! While you stand alone in the tower. I swear on my power glove haha.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Gonna try and send out invites tonight. Been on my "to do" list since this thread started but i'm sooo laaaaaaaazy. Getting pretty pumped up now though since launch is days away.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Gonna try and send out invites tonight. Been on my "to do" list since this thread started but i'm sooo laaaaaaaazy. Getting pretty pumped up now though since launch is days away.
I used the mobile app and copy & pasted the "rerolled destiny" part. Typing the names in was like texting so super easy. Made it a lot less painful. If I had to do it using the controller I would rather jump off a bridge.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I used the mobile app and copy & pasted the "rerolled destiny" part. Typing the names in was like texting so super easy. Made it a lot less painful. If I had to do it using the controller I would rather jump off a bridge.
Good call. I always forget about the mobile app because it's so terrible, but that would of been a good waste of company time tomorrow at work. Just made myself a drink and hooked up my kb. Invites sent, wasn't too bad.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I started to try the mobile app tonight while watching the game but it wants to send a text/email or I am missing something? Didn't want to start tossing out email/texts invites to strangers basically.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
I started to try the mobile app tonight while watching the game but it wants to send a text/email or I am missing something? Didn't want to start tossing out email/texts invites to strangers basically.
Nah above that. Type in psn and hit the magnifying glass.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yea yea yea, fuck you guys (but thanks for the sentiment). Working a shit ton this week/weekend. Drunk people crashing cars and what-not. I'll update the thread soon.

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
Gamer tag Phaenos - I have a mic. No idea how much time I'm going to be able to commit to the game yet, but most of it will be during the evenings. PST time zone.