Destiny - Gamertags

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
PS4 - xXDaCatXx

Have XIM4 but need to pick up a mic and an extra usb keyboard / mouse. Not sure I want an expensive one for downstairs and the ps4. Actually if there were a bluetooth / usb hybrid one that'd be great. Then I could use it for my XBMC box.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Alright, thread should be updated up to this point. Check page one and make sure I added you and have your gamertag correct.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Yeeaaa, But I can't really justify spending the money on video games right now. Working full time for shit wages and going to school full time. I probably shouldn't spend a bunch of money on a distraction, but i'll be playing on 360...alone.
Being responsible fucking sucks. I give you much respect for prioritizing brother! You can always transfer your characters over later (at least to Xbox One if thats your thing) and apparently as of today upgrade your game copy for free too! Just go digital! We're all joking and you are sure as shit alone on that 360 list but who are we kidding there will be plenty of warm bodies to play with and the instance caps are incredibly small anyway. Graphics was my only motivator to pick up a PS4 for Destiny. The huge community is just a bonus (insert salt in proverbial wound.)

Seriously much respect for trying to be financially smart though! Those types of decisions will compound upon each other long term.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
fuck this shit, Bandwagon PM your address, your Destiny ...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I am offering to buy you a ps4, no strings outside of how kick ass you have been in this thread.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I am offering to buy you a ps4, no strings outside of how kick ass you have been in this thread.
Um, the prideful man in me wants to say "Thanks for the thought", but I do really want to play some Destiny with all of you bastards....so if you're serious, I PM'ed you...and "Thank you" is an understatement.

If you send me a box of cat turds and 2nd hand dildos in a PS4 box, you're going to make a grown man cry. Just fyi

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
and I'm a little embarrassed that all I said was "Thank you". Whats running through my head is "Holy shit, are you fucking kidding me?"

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not Yet Shipped: 2 items - delivery estimate: September 10, 2014 - September 11, 2014

you deserve it. Your Destiny awaits ....

later than I wanted tho

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That is fucking awesome, Thanks a ton, jooka. I normally wouldn't be able to accept a handout, but I've been looking forward to playing with other forum posters since I saw the other Destiny thread.

I guess it's fitting to let you decide what I do with my 360?