Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Column_sl

shitlord
Bought the rocket launcher, and I got a nice chest piece for my titan with the exotic engram. Revive teammates faster, spawn more orbs!
Yeah, that is an amazing effect. Both Warlock chests are wack

One gives you an extra axiom bolt, and grenades fill up on death. ( absolute garbage)
The other decreases the time on your melee and grenades when you pop radiance with the perk. ( which no one is going to use in a raid)

Should have been you rez a random player in your group when you pop your self rez.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I just spent my motes of light and got The Armamentarium armor and now I'm not sure that I should bother using my strange coins on the Titan Exotic Helm. Can only use once peice of Exotic armor anyway right..

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The helm is better than that BP imo, The BP gives you an extra grenade which may be cool in pvp or idk but overall the helm seems more legit.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
I hit 20 last night, and I'm a big PvP fan - so if anyone wants to group for Control for just regular strikes, hit me up - NJadidas

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but the helm perks seem more Striker specific with the perks to Fists of Havoc. I think that helm posted earlier is the Defender Titan helm go to.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This fucking game. I have a Titan I play as defender almost exclusively, though I have striker completely maxed out too. My warlock is a sunsinger and I have little to no interest in going back to voidwalker. Also have a hunter/bladedancer but it just hit 20 last night and I don't really like it much at all.

So of course Xur spawns with the striker helmet instead of the godly defender one, and when I buy a exotic engram it turns into the voidwalker chest... which has a hand cannon mod on it to go with my lock's legendary boots with hand cannon ammo. I fucking hate hand cannons. (My titan's only legendary is hand cannon reload gloves, so I think I'm just being trolled at this point.)

No idea what to do with my titan's 200 marks either now that Xur is a complete bust. My only legendary weapon is a pulse rifle, but I can't buy pulse rifle gloves or chest. I guess I buy the boots and sit on 135 marks for another week.

Oh and apparently Xur was selling strange coins for glimmer, spinmetal, or spiritbloom once each per character. Except a bunch of faggots made level 1's and bought coins then deleted the character and repeated the process over and over, because Bungie didn't have the foresight to make it L20 characters only or some other such restriction to prevent abuse. Now it's shut off completely so those of us who didn't wake up at 5AM can't get the 9 coins we should have been able to buy at all.

Fadaar

That guy
Fuck to the yeah. Decided to roll the dice on an exotic chest engram and got the good Hunter chest from it (Chest of Alpha Lupi)! Now I just need to get a fucking purple weapon.

Oh and apparently Xur was selling strange coins for glimmer, spinmetal, or spiritbloom once each per character. Except a bunch of faggots made level 1's and bought coins then deleted the character and repeated the process over and over, because Bungie didn't have the foresight to make it L20 characters only or some other such restriction to prevent abuse. Now it's shut off completely so those of us who didn't wake up at 5AM can't get the 9 coins we should have been able to buy at all.
Fuck me wish I had been awake and sober enough to do that. Was passed out after drowning my sorrows away because of that pitiful Bucs game.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
So I finally hit 20 before work on my Titan. Also had messed around slowly leveling up a 14 warlock. Should be more active in the thread & group now that I've seen the story! Hope everyone's still digging it. I'm really enjoying it and looking forward to getting some of the cooler lotos. I haven't done many of the strikes yet really but I spent a shit load of time doing patrols. I love just having a sandbox to blow shit up in and play with the cool abilities. Doesn't hurt that you get exp/rep/cash/ammo/etc. Barely dived into crucible at all so between that and catching up on strikes I should have my work cut out. Already nearly VG1 from all the patrols & bounties though!

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The helm is better than that BP imo, The BP gives you an extra grenade which may be cool in pvp or idk but overall the helm seems more legit.
I may stick with the armor. Helm seems more PvP to me. DFA in any high end content is close to suicide, no? Either the split second you are in the air or immediately thereafter when whatever is left alive ground stomps you.

Needless

Toe Sucker
So.. do people actually chat in this game or what? I ended up buying the white gold wireless headset which actually sounds really, really good (for a $100 wireless headset its impressive imo) but i've yet to hear anybody talk lol

Column_sl

shitlord
Only your friends you can talk to ;}

Anyone really good with the sniper rifle in this game that knows any tips for compensating for the gross amount of auto aim?

It will move me off a head target to the body by itself, and if someone passes in front of one of my targets it will follow the other player.

spronk

FPS noob
you can only chat with someone in your fireteam aka group. when you join random pug strikes or PVP groups you are in your own 1 man fireteam and chat is disabled between fireteams (groups).

its retarded, i'm sure its something they will slowly turn on wider and wider but probably wanted to go in baby steps to prevent bad PR ("12 year old dies after being told the entire team fucked his mom")

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider

Anyone really good with the sniper rifle in this game that knows any tips for compensating for the gross amount of auto aim?

It will move me off a head target to the body by itself, and if someone passes in front of one of my targets it will follow the other player.
Xim
smile.png

Fadaar

That guy

Nothing you can do about the auto aim bullshit. Gotten killed numerous times in pvp because of it trying to snipe.