Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

spronk

FPS noob
The PS4 beta starts July 18th for people who pre ordered (you get a code from amazon/best buy/gamestop/etc that you have to redeem on bungie.net). The xbox one beta starts July 19th for pre orders. The beta is COMPLETELY open starting July 21st to all ps4/xbone users. The beta ends July 23d, no more beta until the game launches Sept 6th. Its not like D1 where they had alphas and 2 or 3 rounds of betas, but everyone will have 2 full days of beta access on consoles.

The PC beta won't be till august and it wouldn't surprise me if they cancelled it completely.

beta trailer - sounds 1 like story mission, 1 strike, and some PVP maps

Last edited:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
If a non lurker wants my ps4 beta code, throw me a pm. I'll toss it to whatever name i recognize that has the earliest timestamp.

Anything I need to know about the game that will affect my decision to buy I can read about here.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
you're all a bunch of turds.

I'll pass out CONSOLE beta codes when I have codes to pass out.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Loaded this up today after its been a while. Never got rise of iron, and never finished taken king. 240 light sunkeeper guardian, and did the vault of glass mission that ended in killing some brain thing. Died 21 times. Lol. Was frustrating and fun at the same time.

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone down to do Nightfalls/raids? Haven't tried either yet because I only have 1 friend that currently plays every now and then, but I have lots of time to play. Figured I'd check for a fireteam with the FOH bros before DestinyLFG or reddit.

LL is around 392, and I'm on PS4, tag Hungasaurus. Shoot me a PM or invite!