Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wish I'd known about that spot before soloing the weekly heroic... would have tried it at its highest level QQ. It made the boss a (relative) breeze.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
You can do the weekly strike on each difficulty level to max out rewards. Or just do the max level and get all 9 coins in 1 shot

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Finally got my last fusion rifle this morning before work from a blue engram! 200 nightfall kills here I come!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone used that Vanguard purple Rank 3 Scout rifle the A.1F19X-RYL ? The one with explode on precision kills? Wondering how well that works.
I am curious about this as well. I have a dropped version of the same gun--which is an excellent gun due to the really high impact--but mine has Luck in the Chamber (one random bullet extra dmg) and Grenadier (kills recharge grenade faster) mods which are both pretty useless. And the biggest problem is that mine does not have the Field Scout mod in the second pick-3 column. 28(?) rounds vs. 16 would make a huge difference.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Rank 21 crypt still selling white items - im also amused that ive found 6 ships and they are all same same color of poop brown.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Good knowing you loot cave....
frown.png

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Destinations
The Hive of the holy "Treasure Cave" have realized the futility of their endless assault on Skywatch and have retired to lick their wounds and plan their next attack.
Respawn timers for monster caves in Skywatch have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 6)
Respawn timers for monster caves in Forgotten Shore have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
Respawn timers for monster caves in Ember Caves have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
Respawn timers for monster caves in the Shattered Coast have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
Respawn timers for monster caves in the Barrens have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 20)

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Destinations
The Hive of the holy "Treasure Cave" have realized the futility of their endless assault on Skywatch and have retired to lick their wounds and plan their next attack.
Respawn timers for monster caves in Skywatch have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 6)
Respawn timers for monster caves in Forgotten Shore have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
Respawn timers for monster caves in Ember Caves have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
Respawn timers for monster caves in the Shattered Coast have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
Respawn timers for monster caves in the Barrens have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 20)
:l

spronk

FPS noob
aww, queens shit won't DE into shards either

and RIP loot cave, you were my homie

bungie_sl said:
Not all our Exotic Weapons currently live up to this promise. In particular those weapons received from completing exotic bounties including Thorn and Bad Juju have disappointed many of us who have gone through the great effort to obtain them because, despite looking and sounding amazing, they feel underpowered. We're here to offer some advice: don't shard those guns. Their time will come.
yay?

Also loot cave + all these other random exploits is definitely a good reason to play MMO/FPS games at launch. I have two characters fully decked out and a ton of shards and mats and shit, if I started playing now or later when its more polished then it woulda sucked to grind it out the normal way. Too bad the story sucks.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Noooooooo Loot Cave! I will miss you!

Damn I wish I "worked from home" today so I could get one last farming session in.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Loot cave was doomed from the start. If it leads them to increase engram drops or otherwise rebalance loot elsewhere, then it's a good change.