Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Almost dismantled my exotic rocket launcher for the same reason I accidentally dismantled Thorn. Now I just keep any exotic except what I'm wearing in the bank. Since I'm guessing colorblind mode would be harder to implement, is there any way to add a feature to lock an item so it can't be dismantled? Something like pressing L3+R3 to lock it?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That's pretty much what saved me this time. Normally I just go through and dismantle any green I see, but I've gotten in the habit of staring at the uncommon/rare/legendary/exotic text when dismantling.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is a better spot for farming than what is seen in that video. You want to kill the Hive Knight and the Acolytes that fight the Fallen. Watch the video, when he starts killing the Fallen as they run out of their spawn cave, look just above his weapons scope, jump up onto that platform and stand on the back left corner. The Fallen won't spawn, but the Hive will respawn every 6sec..much quicker. =)

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Same applies to any current chest near a zone reset. I do it on Venus a bunch for blooms. Incoming Bungie statement " uhhh we didnt think things through or listen to our Alpha/Beta testers because we have no forum to speak of, so were fucking everyone over on chest spawns now."

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Is there a decent farming loop for relic iron? I snagged the exotic hunter helm and need a shitload of it.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've read a few people say that they get their exotic bounties when handing in 4-5 bounties at the same time. I don't have enough left today to test this....anyone else want to give it a shot?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I've read a few people say that they get their exotic bounties when handing in 4-5 bounties at the same time. I don't have enough left today to test this....anyone else want to give it a shot?
I have read that also and it is a garbage theory. You get an exotic bounty upon turn in of a previous one whether it is your 1st turn in of the day or 10th because it is a percentage off each individual turn in.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have read that also and it is a garbage theory. You get an exotic bounty upon turn in of a previous one whether it is your 1st turn in of the day or 10th because it is a percentage off each individual turn in.
Pretty sure turning in PvP bounties has a higher (much) chance at getting an exotic bounty.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Pretty sure turning in PvP bounties has a higher (much) chance at getting an exotic bounty.
A.) Why would that be? For what reason would they implement that?
B.) How would you even begin to try to prove you being "pretty sure".
C.) What constitutes a "much" higher chance? What kind of data do you have?

Kasted_sl

shitlord
As far as I can see, it's totally up to luck. I've gotten it about 4 times and even had to drop it once since I already had 2 sitting in my bounties to finish. I do a large percentage of pve bounties with some pvp ones if I have time. 6 more fusion rifles and I can get my exotic fusion rifle and mostly likely exotic shotgun done today also.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I didn't get anything for a loooong time, then I got 3 in the last 4 days. Working on the shotgun right now. I just unlocked full auto for pocket infinity a few hours ago. Sooo awesome. heading into pvp with it right now.

Also, did anyone see the video of the guy pvping with vex mythoclast? That's scary.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I didn't get anything for a loooong time, then I got 3 in the last 4 days. Working on the shotgun right now. I just unlocked full auto for pocket infinity a few hours ago. Sooo awesome. heading into pvp with it right now.

Also, did anyone see the video of the guy pvping with vex mythoclast? That's scary.
Please link that video, Fadaar and I want to see this dog rapist gun in action.